Reoccurring Dream of guy? - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-04-2012, 22:02   #1
asih

Reoccurring Dream of guy?

Hi,
Over the past few days I have been dreaming about a guy I know through work. I have dreamt of him once or twice before in the 3 years that i have known him. I dont have a lot of contact with him, but have had increased contact recently (because of work) and now im having dreams about him again. I find that my feelings for him in my waking hours have increased since having these dreams. I am in a long term relationship and this is not helping! any info/thoughts welcome! thanks
Advertisement
24-04-2012, 01:11   #2
impala67

Quote:
Originally Posted by asih View Post
Hi,
Over the past few days I have been dreaming about a guy I know through work. I have dreamt of him once or twice before in the 3 years that i have known him. I dont have a lot of contact with him, but have had increased contact recently (because of work) and now im having dreams about him again. I find that my feelings for him in my waking hours have increased since having these dreams. I am in a long term relationship and this is not helping! any info/thoughts welcome! thanks
hi,

i think you may be misinterpeting your dream just cause you dream about someone you know doesnt mean you fancy them. if you buy one of those books on dreams you will see that everything you see in a dream is a symbol for something else.
04-05-2012, 11:06   #3
bennettcynthia

Don’t interpret dreams as they are, rather it carries a totally different connotation.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion