Ive had my last pc for 7 years so I want this one to last a good long time.i can upgrade bits as I go along.id like it to be a quiet pc with a great looking case.(I don’t mind paying extra)I really like the corsair obdisian 650d so something like it would be good(tell me if you think im insane),maybe not that expensive(opinions are welcome)id like a dvd writer,120gb ssd and 2 1tb hard drives.
1 What is your budget? €900 max
2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [Video editing/HTPC/Internet]
3. Do you need a copy of Windows? yes
4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No id like all new
5. Do you need a monitor? no
5a. If yes, what size do you need.
5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? [1920x1080/1440x900/etc.] no don’t plan to upgrade
6. Do you need any of these peripherals? no
7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Yes
8. How can you pay? Any way
9. When are you purchasing? As soon as I see what you guys come up with.
10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Limerick.if theres anyone I could ask for help down here it would be great.its my first build.