[XBox 360] About last night... - Page 347 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

29-04-2012, 11:19   #5191
Kells...

Send a message via Skype™ to Kells...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balfie View Post
I was saving my 3,000th post for something good to come along, and waste it on that, its been sitting on 2,999 for a few weeks now. I hardly ever post on this thread, if ever. Just been reading back on it tho, seen Kells with his "Connection dropped" shiite!

From when he was playing on playstation, Kells rages! ALOT! We were often winning games an he would rage quit over one death, I'm surprised that his win loss was not in negative he rages that much!

Ya can quit the bullshiit Kells, we all know that you are the ultimate rage quitter, I admit, I have done it myself, left games cause of spawn traps, or something stupid, you on the other hand quit games just cause it must seem fun to ya to leave a party!

It was easier to not invite ya, cause it was bound to happen that we would be a man down, cause ya rage quit cause ya had like 1 second left to capture a flag an died!

Anyways! 3000th post, woo an all that shiite!

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't give a ****
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
29-04-2012, 11:32   #5192
harvester of sorrow

Was in a party last night with furious,cheesy dave and a few more,good laugh untill the WTF?! moment we had in playing dom on dome,when 2 players from the opposite team just blew themselves up for the entire match.I must try to get a screenshot of the final score.....i think those 2 clowns went something like 0-157.

Also good craic last night when dave got the jugger suit on hardhat and i said "come on ill race ya up the hill".....*runs up hill*............Dave-"wait up"...*lumbers up hill with heavy as ass jugger suit*!!!
Thanks from:
29-04-2012, 12:10   #5193
KaosWatson

Send a message via Skype™ to KaosWatson
Cannot wait for the next 5 Prestiges to come out, KaosWatson first to 20th?
29-04-2012, 12:17   #5194
Cereal Rapist
Now, where did I put that jelly...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosWatson View Post
Cannot wait for the next 5 Prestiges to come out, KaosWatson first to 20th?
Did you beat Furious to 15??
29-04-2012, 13:11   #5195
podgemonster

I really don't see the appeal of getting all these Prestiges, its just the constant accumulation of XP, an endless pit. Collect XP to get all the way up to Level 80 and then hit the reset button and earn a perk that will double the XP you get for 2 hours that will help you get up to Level 80 all over again.

Probably alright for the first 5 or 6 prestiges, increase you classes or whatever but 20? It doesn't really highlight that your a good player just that you have spent the most time playing.
Advertisement
29-04-2012, 13:42   #5196
x43r0

I feel like I should explain why I verbally jizzed myself last night and went off knifing the air for a while.

Cross map collateral jumpshot to save A flag

29-04-2012, 13:45   #5197
gcgirl
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by podgemonster View Post
I really don't see the appeal of getting all these Prestiges, its just the constant accumulation of XP, an endless pit. Collect XP to get all the way up to Level 80 and then hit the reset button and earn a perk that will double the XP you get for 2 hours that will help you get up to Level 80 all over again.

Probably alright for the first 5 or 6 prestiges, increase you classes or whatever but 20? It doesn't really highlight that your a good player just that you have spent the most time playing.
I'm at prestige 7 or 8 on my ps3 but now I've been reduced to playing on my bleeding elite less xbox I'm not arsed hitting the prestige button
Thanks from:
29-04-2012, 14:29   #5198
DaveNoCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvester of sorrow View Post
Was in a party last night with furious,cheesy dave and a few more,good laugh untill the WTF?! moment we had in playing dom on dome,when 2 players from the opposite team just blew themselves up for the entire match.I must try to get a screenshot of the final score.....i think those 2 clowns went something like 0-157.

Also good craic last night when dave got the jugger suit on hardhat and i said "come on ill race ya up the hill".....*runs up hill*............Dave-"wait up"...*lumbers up hill with heavy as ass jugger suit*!!!
There was two of 'em at it, some sent him a mail at the end and he wrote back something like 'thanks, I got my 159 killstreak' haha

Also, that's how I run in real life too
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dome.jpg (237.5 KB, 113 views)
(2) thanks from:
29-04-2012, 17:53   #5199
greenman09

His one kill was on furious.
Advertisement
29-04-2012, 18:05   #5200
Cossax

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenman09 View Post
His one kill was on furious.
29-04-2012, 18:17   #5201
yimrsg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balfie View Post
I was saving my 3,000th post for something good to come along, and waste it on that, its been sitting on 2,999 for a few weeks now. I hardly ever post on this thread, if ever. Just been reading back on it tho, seen Kells with his "Connection dropped" shiite!

From when he was playing on playstation, Kells rages! ALOT! We were often winning games an he would rage quit over one death, I'm surprised that his win loss was not in negative he rages that much!

Ya can quit the bullshiit Kells, we all know that you are the ultimate rage quitter, I admit, I have done it myself, left games cause of spawn traps, or something stupid, you on the other hand quit games just cause it must seem fun to ya to leave a party!

It was easier to not invite ya, cause it was bound to happen that we would be a man down, cause ya rage quit cause ya had like 1 second left to capture a flag an died!

Anyways! 3000th post, woo an all that shiite!

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sorry dude but I think that's hilarious!

Kells has tied Perrin for trolling on 50% of the CoD systems.
29-04-2012, 18:32   #5202
PerrinV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yimrsg View Post

Kells has tied Perrin for trolling on 50% of the CoD systems.
(3) thanks from:
29-04-2012, 18:53   #5203
Cossax

As promised!
29-04-2012, 20:24   #5204
podgemonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossax View Post

As promised!
Nice one!

It was all about the location of the red smoke grenade!
01-05-2012, 14:06   #5205
TheTacticsGuy

Black Ops anyone?

GT on XBL is Cremkie

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size