1. Predict the IMT, an average of five selected stations, which has averaged 11.1 C for the 30-yr period just ended in 2010.
2. Predict the highest daily maximum at any reporting (met.ie) station.
3. Predict the lowest daily minimum at any reporting (met.ie) station.
4. Predict the monthly precip as a percentage of normal (for 11 reporting stations in met.ie Monthly Summary)
5. Predict the monthly sunshine as a percentage of normal (for all reporting stations in met.ie Monthly Summary)
6. Bonus -- Predict the max temp for Claremorris on Saturday 19th May and feel free to predict the score of the Champions League final (no points).
IMT ..... MAX ..... MIN .... PRC ..... SUN ..... MAX-19Cla
Deadlines for entry ... you have until the end of the day on Tuesday 1st of May, to enter without penalty. The actual deadline is set at 0300h on Wednesday 2nd. Then until 0300h Thursday 3rd, the penalty applies to scores over 60, while on Thursday 3rd last-minute entries are accepted with penalty for scores over 50, also max for bonus set at 8/10. Please note that after rejecting a later entry in April I will be obliged to maintain firm deadlines for the rest of the contest. Once the table is posted around 0300h on 4th, no further entries are accepted.