Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-04-2012, 16:57   #91
cson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
Pretty crappy performance from Arsenal, although that was to be expected with a few of the rejects on the pitch. Stoke had a good game and it seemed clear enough to me that the Stoke players are buoyed by Arsenal's fear.
None of the big teams have been able to put in a performance there. They're effective mullickers if I have to give them credit.

Still hate them and hope they go down as soon as possible.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-04-2012, 16:58   #92
cashback

Happy enough with the draw away at Stoke.

Stoke fans really are cretins of the highest order.
Thanks from:
28-04-2012, 16:59   #93
tayto lover

Very poor game. Can't be happy with a point away to a team of hoofers like Stoke. We have a few real cowardly players at Arsenal who are not willing to put their bodies on the line. I saw a few pull out of challenges in the second half (didn't see first half). We get very little from referees too as most seem to be pretty anti Arsenal. Hope Spurs drop points now.
28-04-2012, 17:01   #94
KeithAFC
Banned

Good stuff that Newcastle lost..

Should have made something more from those direct free kicks IMO.
28-04-2012, 17:02   #95
Redzer7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cson View Post
None of the big teams have been able to put in a performance there. They're effective mullickers if I have to give them credit.

Still hate them and hope they go down as soon as possible.
I'll go one better, hope the club goes into liquidation and the club folds.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
28-04-2012, 17:25   #96
gnfnrhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayto lover View Post
Very poor game. Can't be happy with a point away to a team of hoofers like Stoke. We have a few real cowardly players at Arsenal who are not willing to put their bodies on the line. I saw a few pull out of challenges in the second half (didn't see first half). We get very little from referees too as most seem to be pretty anti Arsenal. Hope Spurs drop points now.
I wouldnt be flying into tackles against Stoke. They'd love that. It would be playing in to their hands. Whenever we try return the hard tackles, the referee's deem every one of thm as a foul. Apparently it's one rule for Stoke, and another rule for their opponents.
Thanks from:
28-04-2012, 18:53   #97
HazDanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrhead View Post
I wouldnt be flying into tackles against Stoke. They'd love that. It would be playing in to their hands. Whenever we try return the hard tackles, the referee's deem every one of thm as a foul. Apparently it's one rule for Stoke, and another rule for their opponents.
Aye, the ugly bully in the playground is all they are.
28-04-2012, 19:06   #98
greendom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
Really dont understand Wengers fear of giving the Ox proper game time .
Maybe due to what happened to another teenager when we played up there.
28-04-2012, 20:43   #99
keano_afc

The good: A point up there is no disaster. I thought we coped with their lineouts pretty well and played all the football. Then again, the opposition were not capable of playing football so thats not as positive as it might be.

The bad: Stoke in general. They have no place in the Premier League. A horrible, disgusting excuse of a football club that offer absolutely nothing to the game. I really cant say enough bad things about them, they are scum of the highest order. And thats not even taking their excuse of a fanbase into consideration. As one poster said, I dont think anyone would bat an eyelid if they did fold and go out of business. I read during the week they average 2 shots on goal a game and only 28% possession per game. Both the lowest in the league. I cannot wait for the day they get relegated and we dont have to worry about their brand of "football" any more. Please, please can it be next season.
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion