Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-12-2009, 14:25   #1
Fusion251

Send a message via MSN to Fusion251
Looking for Jazz Drummer/Bass/Piano

Hey,

I'm based in Dublin, want to get a swing band together and I need a rhythm section. I will be singing and probably playing some guitar if needed and I'm doing this with the intention of having a working band for weddings etc...I want to work on standards and have some jazz arrangements of modern tunes as well to keep it interesting.

Let me know if you're interested in this project, I did post on the Bands/Musicians but I though best to be more specific and post here.

I have quite a lot of experience playing jazz and complete the 2 year LGSM in Newpark.

Cheers
Fusion
Advertisement
24-04-2012, 20:06   #2
jazzguitare

Hello!

Hello!

I'm a french guitarist and I will be in Dublin next july. I should be very pleased to meet some musicians there, you can have an idea of what I do when I'm playing on Youtube (quenehen olivier), there are some videos of too jam sessions.

See you in July I hope!

Olivier

jazzguitare@neuf.fr
28-04-2012, 11:31   #3
Rigsby

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguitare View Post
Hello!

I'm a french guitarist and I will be in Dublin next july. I should be very pleased to meet some musicians there, you can have an idea of what I do when I'm playing on Youtube (quenehen olivier), there are some videos of too jam sessions.

See you in July I hope!

Olivier

jazzguitare@neuf.fr
I would think that after three years, the person would have found what he was looking for !

That thread is three years old.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion