Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
27-04-2012, 13:36   #211
ShadowHearth
Registered User
 
ShadowHearth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Co. cork
Posts: 15,684
Well I work on Tuesday and I need to wake up at 4:00 in the morning, so feck all point for me to stay for midnight launch. I will be with my thumb in mouth and other hand on misses tit by 22:00 on Monday night too.
So I am back from work on Tuesday around 12:00 and from then I have booked of till next Monday. Happy days.
I know frozen pizzas are not best but that will do for evening late night sessions .

Last edited by ShadowHearth; 27-04-2012 at 14:56.
ShadowHearth is online now  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
27-04-2012, 13:47   #212
TheDoc
Registered User
 
TheDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dublin
Posts: 12,984
Send a message via AIM to TheDoc Send a message via MSN to TheDoc
its at times like this I'm so happy I'm an annual pass subscriber

Get it for free, its already downloaded and installed, and I start at 11pm May 14th

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
TheDoc is offline  
27-04-2012, 14:40   #213
degrassinoel
Assume the position
 
degrassinoel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Raheny
Posts: 5,300
the only downside to that is that you have to sub to wow for a year.. and well, wow has gotten incredibly boring lately. I'd rather fork out the dosh for D3 than resub to wow before MoP is released. At least by then i know for certain i'd have something possibly worth logging in for aside from watching tradetrolls and drama in whatever capitol i'm afk in

Still though i see your point, if you're planning on subbing to wow for an extended period anyway it's definitely worth it.
degrassinoel is online now  
Thanks from:
27-04-2012, 15:01   #214
ShadowHearth
Registered User
 
ShadowHearth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Co. cork
Posts: 15,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by degrassinoel View Post
the only downside to that is that you have to sub to wow for a year.. and well, wow has gotten incredibly boring lately. I'd rather fork out the dosh for D3 than resub to wow before MoP is released. At least by then i know for certain i'd have something possibly worth logging in for aside from watching tradetrolls and drama in whatever capitol i'm afk in

Still though i see your point, if you're planning on subbing to wow for an extended period anyway it's definitely worth it.
hmmmm a lot of WOW players wont even have idea what diablo 3 is, i liked how WOW gamers were so hyped about SC", but then realised its an RTS game and has nothing to do with WOW style. I am sure there will be same with diablo 3. So if they enjoy wow and have no problem with having sub, then it is a lovely perk to have D3 for free. though i know some people who resubbed wow just because of that deeal... they barely play wow now, but they see it as bargain.

on the other hand i really cant see it being easy to be good at both gammes at same time, both of them are time sinks. like we all know 2xtime sinks at same time do not work!
ShadowHearth is online now  
Thanks from:
27-04-2012, 20:59   #215
Big Knox
Registered User
 
Big Knox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Your Pants \o/
Posts: 2,023
Send a message via MSN to Big Knox
I still haven't given up trying to find a copy of the CE but I've pretty much lost all hope of it happening.

If anyone can find me a CE i'll send them a game for free... seriously!!!
Big Knox is offline  
Advertisement
28-04-2012, 00:49   #216
Vorrtexx
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Knox View Post
I still haven't given up trying to find a copy of the CE but I've pretty much lost all hope of it happening.

If anyone can find me a CE i'll send them a game for free... seriously!!!
Tescoentertainment have it on their site. Not sure what the deal is with postage though.
I remember there was a way to order items from it in the past.


http://www.tescoentertainment.com/st...ion/8%3a938489


Other than that, keep an eye on the Amazon.co.uk listing. It will re-list it for pre-order the odd time if any get cancelled in the meantime.
Vorrtexx is offline  
28-04-2012, 01:07   #217
Big Knox
Registered User
 
Big Knox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Your Pants \o/
Posts: 2,023
Send a message via MSN to Big Knox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorrtexx View Post
Tescoentertainment have it on their site. Not sure what the deal is with postage though.
I remember there was a way to order items from it in the past.


http://www.tescoentertainment.com/st...ion/8%3a938489


Other than that, keep an eye on the Amazon.co.uk listing. It will re-list it for pre-order the odd time if any get cancelled in the meantime.
Interesting, although they only deliver to Northern Ireland. Not much use unfortunately.

Have been watching Amazon alright but nothing as of yet!!
Big Knox is offline  
28-04-2012, 01:12   #218
grizzly
Registered User
 
grizzly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 29 Acacia Road
Posts: 2,603
What's the interface like for this game? Does it have its own launcher? Or will it merge with Starcraft?
grizzly is offline  
28-04-2012, 01:26   #219
Big Knox
Registered User
 
Big Knox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Your Pants \o/
Posts: 2,023
Send a message via MSN to Big Knox
Ok this is going to sound desperate (because I am) but let's say someone has the CE on order but isn't overly attached to the thought of it yet. I will trade someone a standard copy of D3 and a brand new Mass Effect 3 N7 CE for it. Hypothetically speaking of course...
Big Knox is offline  
Advertisement
28-04-2012, 03:51   #220
Magill
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,372
Why do you want it so bad ?
Magill is offline  
28-04-2012, 11:33   #221
Big Knox
Registered User
 
Big Knox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Your Pants \o/
Posts: 2,023
Send a message via MSN to Big Knox
I've been waiting for D3 since D2, actively campaigning for it on some of the bigger sites for years after D2. I got all my friends into gaming with D2 and I had pretty much given up hope before D3 was announced. I can remember where and when I heard the D3 news, I was only home from a pretty major night out and was still drunk. Ended up on vent that morning having not slept and rang pretty much everyone I know that played D2 to tell them the news!!!

I've read the Sin War books and I know it's a game I will be playing for years. It would feel wrong not to end up with the CE to be honest. However I made a complete balls of it thinking I could wait and pre-order in the local gamestop.
Big Knox is offline  
(2) thanks from:
28-04-2012, 11:44   #222
ShadowHearth
Registered User
 
ShadowHearth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Co. cork
Posts: 15,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magill View Post
Why do you want it so bad ?
well i dont blame him. if i would not had secured myself a CE of diablo 3, i would be going and giving sexual faivors for it at this stage

blizzards CE are always cool. let alone boxes they come in, savage stuff! i am big diablo fan too. the time i wasted on diablo games is bigger, then i played everything put together . so i am sort of looking forward to it now, i am pretty sure he does to.
ShadowHearth is online now  
(2) thanks from:
28-04-2012, 11:47   #223
Sephiroth_dude
One Winged Angel
 
Sephiroth_dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: cork
Posts: 27,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Knox View Post
I've been waiting for D3 since D2, actively campaigning for it on some of the bigger sites for years after D2. I got all my friends into gaming with D2 and I had pretty much given up hope before D3 was announced. I can remember where and when I heard the D3 news, I was only home from a pretty major night out and was still drunk. Ended up on vent that morning having not slept and rang pretty much everyone I know that played D2 to tell them the news!!!

I've read the Sin War books and I know it's a game I will be playing for years. It would feel wrong not to end up with the CE to be honest. However I made a complete balls of it thinking I could wait and pre-order in the local gamestop.

I just had a look on amazon.com and they have it for 179 dollars if your interested,not sure they ship to Ireland though and it's 2nd party sellers not being sold by amazon :-/ worth looking into maybe :-/?
Sephiroth_dude is offline  
28-04-2012, 12:09   #224
Magill
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowHearth View Post
well i dont blame him. if i would not had secured myself a CE of diablo 3, i would be going and giving sexual faivors for it at this stage

blizzards CE are always cool. let alone boxes they come in, savage stuff! i am big diablo fan too. the time i wasted on diablo games is bigger, then i played everything put together . so i am sort of looking forward to it now, i am pretty sure he does to.
haha, fair enough. Glad i ordered mine day after it was announced
Magill is offline  
28-04-2012, 12:49   #225
Big Knox
Registered User
 
Big Knox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Your Pants \o/
Posts: 2,023
Send a message via MSN to Big Knox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth_dude View Post
I just had a look on amazon.com and they have it for 179 dollars if your interested,not sure they ship to Ireland though and it's 2nd party sellers not being sold by amazon :-/ worth looking into maybe :-/?
Yeah it seems people are taking advantage of the demand already. I need to get it but I wouldn't pay over double the price for it, I couldn't justify that unfortunately.
Big Knox is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet