Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-04-2012, 15:53   #1
kookie

Hen's party

Hey I don't know if this is the right section to post this but I was just curious to see if anyone on here has had a hens party using the below website? Im helping my friend to organise her hens and I came across this Galway deal that we are both interested in, it sounds really good but I just wanted to see if I could get any feedback from anyone on here who may have gotten a package deal through them also or any other websites that you could recommend. Thanks in advance!

http://www.henparty.ie/Hen-Packages/...ckage-(1).aspx
Advertisement
05-06-2012, 16:13   #2
SusieQue

Havent used them, but have been on a hen with this group posh fizz! Really great, very organised

http://www.poshfizz.com/Hen-Night-Pa...-proposal.html

Let me know if you booked the other one though, as I am in the process of organising my sisters hen too and always good to have afew options
05-06-2012, 16:44   #3
kookie

Hey I actually posted this message ages ago and you are the only reply I got lol. I didn't go with Henparty.ie in the end as there wasn't any availability in the hotel that we chose so we had to organise the whole thing ourselves. I have heard of Possfizz but they were too expensive for us. Good luck with your hens :-)
13-07-2012, 16:13   #4
egan2020

I've organised a hen with them for next week in Clonakilty and my OH organised a stag with them for tomorrow night in Cork so I'll let you know how it goes.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion