Slimming World - Page 20 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

18-04-2012, 19:34   #286
polly27

CaolineSpring, i was the very same had it all planned but it went out the window, back on track since monday and going to stay on track

how did your weigh in go this week?
Advertisement
18-04-2012, 19:37   #287
robo

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly27 View Post
ToniTuddle : i know your right but was so bad aswell so no excuse for that, im on the right track again, was walking again today and wil walk everyday, have all my meals planned which is the main thing as there is no temptation then to go get a takeaway . hopefully ill be logging on next tuesday with a weight loss and every week how was your week?
Best of luck Polly - planning is the key, it helps us avoid temptation!
18-04-2012, 20:37   #288
dee.

1.5lbs down this week - 7lbs in 2 weeks

Got my half stone award too
Thanks from:
19-04-2012, 10:43   #289
kitten_k

Am dreading this week WI, hasn't been a good week, was hungover on Sunday so ended up getting a kebab.

Was at a funeral Tuesday so ended up with a chinese when I got home and then was out for dinner last night too!!

Will be good for the rest of the week and then just start again on Saturday.
19-04-2012, 23:26   #290
robo

If I can do it...anyone can! Finally l got my first stone! Lost 2.5lbs today in WI so am delighted. I really didn't think that I would lose anything this week! Phew...now for my next half stone award!
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
20-04-2012, 09:04   #291
kitten_k

Well done Robo, keep up the good work!
20-04-2012, 09:06   #292
ToniTuddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly27 View Post
ToniTuddle : i know your right but was so bad aswell so no excuse for that, im on the right track again, was walking again today and wil walk everyday, have all my meals planned which is the main thing as there is no temptation then to go get a takeaway . hopefully ill be logging on next tuesday with a weight loss and every week how was your week?
Been doing alright-using up the SW meals I'd frozen a few weeks back so that's been very, very handy. No chopping and cooking it's all sorted just needed defrosting back into the walking more too. Had been away from it due to bad dose of the cold. Meant to be away this weekend have my chicken curry defrosted and my mince dish so will bring some pasta with me to cook will also buy some fruit and hopefully that will keep me going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo View Post
If I can do it...anyone can! Finally l got my first stone! Lost 2.5lbs today in WI so am delighted. I really didn't think that I would lose anything this week! Phew...now for my next half stone award!
Fair play on the first stone!!
21-04-2012, 14:20   #293
kitten_k

Well just weighed myself and I have stayed the same. Am so shocked as this week I have had a kebab, a Chinese and a pizza!!!

Back to the good eating this week though and hopefully get closer to the stone.
21-04-2012, 15:44   #294
Daisy M

I started a new job last month and my sw plan has fallen apart its so fustrating!! Next week I plan to be organised and bring sw friendly lunches, fingers crossed!! This thread has became so busy its great
Advertisement
21-04-2012, 16:33   #295
kitten_k

Daisy for lunch I usually alternate between Mugshots, soup and salads for lunch. Another good one is baked potato (cooked in the microwave) with the snap pots of either beans or spaghetti.

Does anybody know where in the city centre I can get the Bachelors Low Fat Super Noodles and fat free fromage frais??
Thanks from:
21-04-2012, 20:21   #296
whelan1
Closed Account

i walked 3 miles each day, did zumba, shovelled 2 tonne of gravel ... and put on 3.5lbs , was great foodwise, was totally gutted... got mytotm today, after all my hard work
21-04-2012, 22:56   #297
dee.

Don't be too discouraged whealan, you might have a massive loss next week to make up for it

Kitten I had trouble finding fromaige frais too, in the end I used 0% fat yogurt in the recipe instead and it turned out fine.
Thanks from:
23-04-2012, 09:12   #298
arandale

Whelan1, don't give up. The experts say its at this stage most people give up as they are discouraged but you should stick to what you were doing as it was the right thing and you will see a loss. It could be totm. Please don't give up, stick with it, you will get great support here.
23-04-2012, 09:36   #299
whelan1
Closed Account

thanks, had a blow out on friday night, am now back on track... zumba tonight
23-04-2012, 12:00   #300
bubbaloo

Hi All, can I join the chat please?
I heard lots of success stories so I started Slimming World last Wednesday after years of WW - probably like many of you here. The thing that atttracted me to it was the amount of "free" food and not having to count every bite of food in my mouth!
Anyway, I think I'm getting on well enough. I miss bread/crackers as I would always have one or other at lunch time and I find the syn value of them now to be so high that I can't have any amount that would fill me. I find the same for sweet stuff and I have a really bad sweet tooth. I find the programme requires an awful lot of planning and food preparation/cooking. Anyway, I'm going to give it a go but would love a few tips on what to eat to quench my craving for starch/sugar!
I think I'm going to live on Muller Light or Activia Fat Free yoghurts! Thanks.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion