Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

15-04-2012, 03:15   #2341
J. Marston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samich View Post
^^ Rooneys head

Didn't notice it that much at the start of the season. He looks way better now.
Still looks bad though. I think the phrase ''polished turd'' applies here.
Advertisement
15-04-2012, 07:39   #2342
Pro. F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samich View Post
What's your problem? Ja-hay-sus.
My problem is you posting excrement in this thread, citing wikipedia as a source when trying to establish the fee paid. Jimmy explained to you why that is utterly stupid, although it really shouldn't need explaining.

You may think it is a bit of fun and not important, but everybody else either has to waste their time reading your bullshìt or has to put you on ignore which makes threads confusing. It would be nice if you would take the slightest bit of intellectual responsibility for what you write and at least try to not act like a retard when you're posting in here. It would be the sound thing for you to do, just to show respect to everybody else who shares this thread and forum with you.
Thanks from:
15-04-2012, 08:19   #2343
Corvus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ix Deadmau5 View Post
I'm not too nervous about tomorrow, reckon we'll win, and I think it'll be easily enough.
I admire you confidence because this is a hit and miss United team and their performance depends on whether they turn up for the game or not. And as we have seen quite a few times this season, they may not turn up today at all. We should not have lost to Wigan and yet we did. On paper they should win, but that means nothing really. If we are 4 points clear with one game left, then perhaps I'll take the title for granted. Before then, I'll be just keeping the fingers crossed tbh.
15-04-2012, 09:44   #2344
kryogen

The only worry for me is that we have actually struggled more at home this season then away, looked poorer at home then away and this Villa team will set up in a way that we have found very difficult to break down this season.

Dont expect it to be pretty and will happily take a 1-0 OG win
15-04-2012, 09:59   #2345
Corvus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogen View Post
Dont expect it to be pretty and will happily take a 1-0 OG win
And if their keeper scores an own goal during a kick out, then so be it.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
15-04-2012, 10:09   #2346
VW 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus Maximus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ix Deadmau5 View Post
I'm not too nervous about tomorrow, reckon we'll win, and I think it'll be easily enough.
I admire you confidence because this is a hit and miss United team and their performance depends on whether they turn up for the game or not. And as we have seen quite a few times this season, they may not turn up today at all. We should not have lost to Wigan and yet we did. On paper they should win, but that means nothing really. If we are 4 points clear with one game left, then perhaps I'll take the title for granted. Before then, I'll be just keeping the fingers crossed tbh.
Hit and miss? We've lost 3 league games this season, hardly hit and miss tbf. The performances may not look that pretty but when we are on to win the league with a potentially record number of points, overall season form can't be called hit or miss ffs.
15-04-2012, 10:17   #2347
jambofc

letting fabio out on loan makes no sense,even less when fryers is still stalling on a new contract

so 2 definits out fabio and berba this could be some summer
15-04-2012, 10:22   #2348
kryogen

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW 1 View Post
Hit and miss? We've lost 3 league games this season, hardly hit and miss tbf. The performances may not look that pretty but when we are on to win the league with a potentially record number of points, overall season form can't be called hit or miss ffs.
Is it not 4?

Thought we had lost 3 in 32 and 1 in our last 1 games

The performances have been hit or miss alright, but your dead right the form itself has been excellently consistent this season
15-04-2012, 10:23   #2349
Al Capwned

Yep - we've lost 100% of our last one games.
Relegation form.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
15-04-2012, 10:24   #2350
kryogen

Im really disappointed to hear that Fabio will be going on loan next year, I really hope Fergie changes his mind and keeps him and plays him!

We all know how much he loves his players with experience however and mad Paddy will be kept for another reason for that alone imo. He would probably still fetch a decent transfer fee if we sold him this summer, but will be worth considerably less each year after that.

Hope it is at least to a good premier league team and that he can come back and be ready to be the 1st choice left back.
15-04-2012, 10:26   #2351
kryogen

Quote:
Originally Posted by alproctor View Post
Yep - we've lost 100% of our last one games.
Relegation form.
Yep, taken 0 points from our last poosible 3!
15-04-2012, 10:36   #2352
Al Capwned

When I first read that Fabio was being let out on loan, I couldn't understand it. But after thinking about it a bit, and reading a few posts from more knowledgeable posters in here and elsewhere, it may not be entirely a bad idea at all.

Evra has played the vast majority of games this season (and for the past few seasons), and Fergie obviously believes that he'll be first choice next season also. For Fabio to be warming the bench for that season would not help him to progress as a footballer. And the more I think about it, I think it makes sense to let him out on loan.

In the meantime, we do have cover for Evra in the form of Johnny Evans, if it comes to it, and if he can do a decent job if called on to do so at left back. Can't see this being a regular thing, though if Evra continues his current appearance record.

Evra will be 32 by the end of next season, and if Fabio has a full year at Premier League level under his belt by then, it may signal the natural progression for him to become our first choice left back at that point.
Thanks from:
15-04-2012, 10:53   #2353
Will I Amnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro. F View Post
My problem is you posting excrement in this thread, citing wikipedia as a source when trying to establish the fee paid. Jimmy explained to you why that is utterly stupid, although it really shouldn't need explaining.

You may think it is a bit of fun and not important, but everybody else either has to waste their time reading your bullshìt or has to put you on ignore which makes threads confusing. It would be nice if you would take the slightest bit of intellectual responsibility for what you write and at least try to not act like a retard when you're posting in here. It would be the sound thing for you to do, just to show respect to everybody else who shares this thread and forum with you.
That's out of order Pro.F.
Everyone has the right to post what they want as long is it's not against the charter. Citing Wikipedia has about as much merit as linking to most tabloids or sites like football365 etc. in fairness.
I've seen so many variations of the cost of Nani and Anderson I don't know which to believe.

No need for some of those comments,you're point could have easily been made without them.
15-04-2012, 12:19   #2354
Giggsy11

I dont see the point in sending Fabio out on loan. He was good enough to start against Barca in champions league finals, so he should be good enough to play at least few league games.

Playing Evra week in week out (As if there is some clause in his contract) wont do any good for Evra and Fabio too. Now with Fabio out we should sign back up LB when we have other areas to improve.
15-04-2012, 13:00   #2355
Pro. F

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambo2008 View Post
That's out of order Pro.F.
Everyone has the right to post what they want as long is it's not against the charter. Citing Wikipedia has about as much merit as linking to most tabloids or sites like football365 etc. in fairness.
I've seen so many variations of the cost of Nani and Anderson I don't know which to believe.

No need for some of those comments,you're point could have easily been made without them.
Bad and all as football365 and the tabloids are, at least their articles can't be altered by anonymous wums whenever the mood takes them. There is no doubt that mentioning the current Wikipedia claim on a debated transfer fee is completely idiotic and a waste of everybody's time.

The fact that something is not against the charter doesn't mean that it's ok. That is a nonsense argument. Posters acting with a bit of responsibility and actually trying to not post nonsense I think is a perfectly reasonable request, I don't know what you're on about.
Thread Closed