Found this good read on someones blog: http://livetothemax.me/55tipstoepiclife
Some of them aren't great, but all in all its a great list and something that almost everyone can take something out of!
1. Use haters as your motivators.
2. Do the things you say you will.
3. Be more inclusive.
4. Under promise and over deliver.
5. Make an effort with new people.
6. Be the person they come to for advice.
7. Set yourself goals.
8. Ask more questions.
9. Look for new experiences.
10. Live in the here and now.
11. Find more heros.
12. Be a hero to someone.
13. Go to music festivals.
14. Embrace change.
15. Sort out conflict before time makes it worse.
16. Network like a pro.
17. Strive to live outside your comfort zone.
18. Be democratic not autocratic.
19. Always stay positive.
20. Don’t take those around you for granted.
21. Learn foreign languages.
22. Never be shy to show affection.
23. Get up at 6 am on week days.
24. Play sport.
25. Document life with pictures and HD videos.
26. Be Humble.
27. Make friends not contacts.
28. Exercise daily.
29. Keep a journal.
30. Know the 5 highest priorities in your life.
31. Say no to distractions.
32. Drink a lot of water.
33. Don’t settle for anything less then excellence.
34. Write thank you letters to those who’ve helped you.
35. Forgive those who’ve wronged you.
36. Have 5 great friends.
37. Become stunningly polite.
38. Unplug your TV.
39. Say sorry when you know you should.
40. Never miss a moment to celebrate another.
41. Clean up your messes.
42. Get serious about time keeping.
43. Honor your parents.
44. Tip as you would expect to be tipped.
45. Give no energy to haters.
46. Be the best person you know.
47. Smile at strangers.
48. Ski religiously.
49. Focus your mind on the good versus the lack.
50. Make your life matter.
51. Speak less. Listen more.
52. Shift from being busy to achieving results.
53. Always have savings.
54. Create unforgettable moments with the ones you love.
55. Travel. A. Lot.