Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

31-12-2011, 15:04   #16
Sponge Bob
Banned

Now you know why mobile commerce ( M Commerce) will never take off in Ireland. The whole sector here is a fraudsters wet dream and Comreg does not want to tackle the scum.
Advertisement
21-03-2012, 23:35   #17
paddyjoe183

I sent a letter to them back in 2011 and still have not received a response from Comreg. Wasters!
01-04-2012, 18:12   #18
paddyjoe183

I just received a letter from comreg on friday stating that they side with oxengen8 and its my fault for not texting stop as soon as I received these promotional msgs even though they cant confirm how they got my number in the first instance!
01-04-2012, 18:50   #19
Sponge Bob
Banned

But you should never get a premium message from clicking on any link, tell Comreg you never opted in to receive this junk by a legal method and what was the legal method they rely on in this case.

Tell Comreg you never received or used a PIN confirmation on the alleged opt in either,

In short, this is simply fraud and Comreg are colluding with the fraudsters. Take the matter up to the bosses, barbara.delaney AT comreg dot ie and alex.chisholm AT comreg dot ie.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion