1. Predict the IMT, an average of five selected stations, which has averaged 8.5 C for the 30-yr period just ended in 2010.
2. Predict the highest daily maximum at any reporting (met.ie) station.
3. Predict the lowest daily minimum at any reporting (met.ie) station.
4. Predict the monthly precip as a percentage of normal (for 11 reporting stations in met.ie Monthly Summary)
5. Predict the monthly sunshine as a percentage of normal (for 6 reporting stations in met.ie Monthly Summary)
6. Bonus -- Predict the max temperature at Dublin (A) for Easter Sunday (8 April)
IMT ..... MAX ..... MIN .... PRC ..... SUN ..... MAX-8Dub
Deadlines for entry ... you have until the end of the day on Sunday 1st of April, to enter without penalty. The actual deadline is set at 0300h on Monday 2nd. Then until 0300h Tuesday 3rd, the penalty applies to scores over 60, max for bonus 8/10, while on Tuesday 3rd last-minute entries are accepted with penalty for scores over 50, also max for bonus set at 5/10.