Castle - Season 4 [** Spoilers **] - Page 7 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

30-03-2012, 22:25   #91
expectationlost

i dunno sometimes they try too to do too much.

once again we get a cop show where we continuely asking why isn't the fbi handling this?
Advertisement
30-03-2012, 22:54   #92
DeWitt

But the FBI was handling this case
Thanks from:
30-03-2012, 23:05   #93
expectationlost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeWitt View Post
But the FBI was handling this case
no they weren't the castle and beckett were.
30-03-2012, 23:18   #94
DeWitt

Gates said the FBI & Homeland security were taking point on the investigation, and NYPD were working under a support capacity.
Thanks from:
31-03-2012, 03:46   #95
expectationlost

blaa blaa blaa stretching believabilty, that they wouldn't be interested in the the guy with the mobile phone going straight toward the blast, and then she tells him all this rather then letting him tell them what happened in order to rush to her dramatic moment.
Advertisement
31-03-2012, 11:04   #96
DeWitt

Episode title for the season finale has been revealed - Spoiler: "Always"
Pardon me while I *squeeeeeeeeeee*

Last edited by DeWitt; 31-03-2012 at 15:18.
31-03-2012, 14:42   #97
Somnus

Was watching some sneak peaks for next weeks episode and now I'm really looking forward to it.

It looks like it will be a good one. They're on youtube and basically show Spoiler: Beckett talking to Laney about her feelings for Castle
31-03-2012, 15:17   #98
DeWitt

I saw them & totally fangirled
03-04-2012, 03:13   #99
DeWitt

Wasn't all that interested in this weeks case. Beckett/Lainey girly scenes FINALLY! Enjoyed those. Tamala's a hoot, love her deliveries.
Aggravating episode if you're a shipper. Just wanted to grab Kate and shake her silly. Not a fan of douchey Castle. And that ending...boo!
Advertisement
03-04-2012, 15:56   #100
Skinfull

Send a message via MSN to Skinfull
As expected. Ugh they are gonna drag it out even more. Castle is a bitch. The case wasn't too bad but the english guy was kinda annoying, and where did he get that tux from? 1972? Beckett has looked better in other dresses, this one seemed too big for her.

Nanyways... it feels like they are resetting the characters back to square 1, only Castle is a little bitter instead of a lot fun.
03-04-2012, 23:40   #101
expectationlost

they seriously couldn't find an english guy to play an english guy worst accent ever.
03-04-2012, 23:58   #102
Somnus

I actually really liked this weeks episode.
The case was good and I thought the English guys character was a nice addition.

Beckett and Lanie's conversation was good as we don't normally get any in depth talks with Beckett, bar those with Castle, and it definitely sets it up for putting her in the position to express her feelings to him.
I like that they still have Castle sticking to his guns for now. I mean he is being a bit childish, but that's Castle's character. It also brought back some of his humour, the hotel infiltration plan was classic. The last while he'd been more serious.

Overall I think it was a well written episode, and probably one of my favourites from the season so far. Roll on next week
04-04-2012, 09:38   #103
pinkypinky

I liked the episode but was frustrated by it. So worried it will jump the shark into Bones territory.
18-04-2012, 00:29   #104
Somnus

Episodee 4x21 - Headhunters

Really enjoyed this weeks episode. It was just a great, fun episode.
Adam Baldwin was really good as Slaughter I thought, his character was well written. It was funny seeing the role reversal with him bossing around Nathan
The bit where he's talking about Alexis being barely legal and Castle reacting was great.
And when they're back in the precinctSpoiler: after Castle thinks Slaughter killed the contact good laughs there.

Also, I can't be the only one thinking that Castle playing with the doll and monster toys is a homage to Wash?

Hopefully this episode means something will happen now Spoiler: with Beckett and Castle since they both seemed to have realisations that they shouldn't give up.

Only disappointing part was Spoiler: the killer being Glitch's dad. It just didn't fit right for me. I actually thought they were gonna have it being Slaughter.

Edit: What's the story for spoilers? I just tagged stuff here in case, but I assume once the Ep has aired there's no need for them?
18-04-2012, 09:08   #105
Otacon
Registered Abuser

Send a message via Skype™ to Otacon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Poca View Post
Really enjoyed this weeks episode. It was just a great, fun episode.
Adam Baldwin was really good as Slaughter I thought, his character was well written. It was funny seeing the role reversal with him bossing around Nathan
The bit where he's talking about Alexis being barely legal and Castle reacting was great.
And when they're back in the precinctSpoiler: after Castle thinks Slaughter killed the contact good laughs there.
Yeah, I enjoyed this episode. Adam Baldwin is always good for a few laughs.

Who was the other woman at the morgue? She was quite nice!

Quote:
Also, I can't be the only one thinking that Castle playing with the doll and monster toys is a homage to Wash?
Good shout. That seems obvious now. Actually, I was surprised there were not more Firefly references.

Quote:
Edit: What's the story for spoilers? I just tagged stuff here in case, but I assume once the Ep has aired there's no need for them?
The thread title should probably be amended to say US pace. Then spoilers would be alright.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion