Survey (Thesis) Are you 18-45 years old with an opinion on smoking, good/bad or indifferent? - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-03-2012, 18:54   #1
PsychPhD

(Thesis) Are you 18-45 years old with an opinion on smoking, good/bad or indifferent?

My name is Louise Hopper and I am a PhD student in the School of Psychology, Trinity College, Dublin. As part of my thesis, I am interested in what you think about smoking, how widespread you believe it is among different age groups, and what risks and benefits you think might be associated with it.

I'm looking for people between 18 & 45 years of age to take part in an online survey (takes approximately 20 minutes). Everyone is welcome (non-smokers, ex-, current and occassional).

You will have the chance to enter a draw for €50 as a thank-you, if you would like to.

Please click on the following link to access the survey :

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/750967/Test-S3

Feel free to pass the link on to anyone else you think might be interested.

Many thanks,
Louise Hopper.

Last edited by PsychPhD; 22-03-2012 at 18:57. Reason: Slight wording change
Advertisement
23-03-2012, 10:27   #2
ScienceGirly

Done

Hi completed your survey, very interesting research. I would appreciate if you could do mine in return , its a bit shorter 5min
http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.as...b-bc592c15b3b4
23-03-2012, 11:54   #3
PsychPhD

That's done. Thanks for doing mine.
13-04-2012, 15:19   #4
maupat

Hi, just completed your survey. Interesting and topical issue. Currently pursuing a Masters by Research myself so like to help out my fellow researchers when possible

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion