Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

22-03-2012, 10:39   #631
Lemlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by froog View Post
finished on 74 before last night bonii. hoping for a few from RVP and maybe Bale.

players i may consider transferring out; Bale, Dempsey, Pog

players i may consider bringing in; Yak, Walcott, Mata
I'd agree re Dempsey and Pog but can't see why you'd be transferring Bale out. Spurs aren't going great but he was immense last night.

The Yak is definitely worth considering. My only problem is knowing whether he or Hoilett is the best option. Both are in-form.

Mata for me isn't consistent. He has a the odd high week but its intersparsed with far too many 1 and 2 point performances.

Was Walcott any good last night? I haven't watched the full Arsenal highlights yet. He done nothing of note in the first few minutes I saw anyway. Put through once and squared to Ramsey rather than shoot himself. Ramsey, of course, ballooned it over.
Advertisement
22-03-2012, 11:33   #632
Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatter View Post
Had a look there and did a quick estimation of how many points he'd get this season if La Liga had the same points system.

Appearances: 27x2 = 54

Goals: 34x4 = 136

Assists: 9x3 = 27

Bonus: = 60

Total = 277

Points per game = 10.3

Van Persie is currently valued at 13.5m and has a total of 214 points from 28 games, 7.6 points per game.

So VP scores 74% of Messi's points on average, so Messi would be worth just over 18m in comparison to VP's current value.
Are we talking about Messi or Barcelona coming to FPL?

The FPL site looks broken. The automatic subs, points totals, Gameweek & overall ranks should have all been updated to the point where only the BP's from last nights game just have to be added this morning. Something is facked
22-03-2012, 11:37   #633
manual_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempsey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatter View Post
Had a look there and did a quick estimation of how many points he'd get this season if La Liga had the same points system.

Appearances: 27x2 = 54

Goals: 34x4 = 136

Assists: 9x3 = 27

Bonus: = 60

Total = 277

Points per game = 10.3

Van Persie is currently valued at 13.5m and has a total of 214 points from 28 games, 7.6 points per game.

So VP scores 74% of Messi's points on average, so Messi would be worth just over 18m in comparison to VP's current value.
Are we talking about Messi or Barcelona coming to the EPL?

The FPL site looks broken. The automatic subs, points totals, Gameweek & overall ranks should have all been updated to the point where only the BP's from last nights game just have to be added this morning. Something is facked
I'm personally hoping it completely joes and we all get 0 for the week. Not because I had a bad gameweek or anything
22-03-2012, 11:40   #634
Dempsey

I'm looking at possibly my highest GW rank to date. I was expecting to be reading about it now and all the places I've climbed!
22-03-2012, 12:55   #635
grohlisagod

Quote:
Originally Posted by manual_man View Post
I'm personally hoping it completely joes and we all get 0 for the week. Not because I had a bad gameweek or anything
Trying to get a replay are we?
Advertisement
22-03-2012, 12:57   #636
Jax Teller
Closed Account

i know roryc was waiting till today to get valencia in ,luckily for him they never updated the site as he was due to rise last night .
22-03-2012, 12:58   #637
manual_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by grohlisagod View Post
Quote:
Trying to get a replay are we?
I plead the 5th

Seriously tho grohly, well done, you kicked my ass
22-03-2012, 13:00   #638
Fizman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coletrickle88 View Post
i know roryc was waiting till today to get valencia in ,luckily for him they never updated the site as he was due to rise last night .
I don't think he was due to rise last night. I recall looking at FISO pretty late on and nobody looked likely to jump.
22-03-2012, 13:08   #639
Jimmy Iovine

I was hoping to come on this morning and see how unbelievably well I'd done this week . We might yet get another wildcard out of this. I'll be saying a few prayers that that manages to happen.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
22-03-2012, 13:11   #640
roryc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizman View Post
I don't think he was due to rise last night. I recall looking at FISO pretty late on and nobody looked likely to jump.
This is correct. He wasn't due to go up last night. He'll go up tonight though.
22-03-2012, 13:14   #641
manual_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Iovine View Post
I was hoping to come on this morning and see how unbelievably well I'd done this week . We might yet get another wildcard out of this. I'll be saying a few prayers that that manages to happen.
I hear that brother

Now you were saying before you could get me Lana del Rey's number

22-03-2012, 13:15   #642
Jax Teller
Closed Account

Well I looked this morning and he was at 120% with only 1 or 2 thousand transfers in . He's now at 137% and has 4000 transfer in today .
That leads me to believe he was at over 100% last night ???

Maybe I'm wrong .
22-03-2012, 13:17   #643
manual_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coletrickle88 View Post
Well I looked this morning and he was at 120% with only 1 or 2 thousand transfers in . He's now at 137% and has 4000 transfer in today .
That leads me to believe he was at over 100% last night ???

Maybe I'm wrong .
Yeah that's how I calculated it. But I didn't check fiso yesterday so can't really be sure. Might just have been an fpl côck up
22-03-2012, 13:19   #644
carlcon

He wasn't due a price rise on FISO last night because FISO hadn't updated itself once that day. I can't remember the exact time it said, but I remember noticing it was at least 12 hours, maybe even close to 20. This was just a few hours pre-price change.

Just checked now. Valencia being +8000 despite only gaining 4700 confirms this. The FPL site is messed up, so no updates occurred.

FISO
22-03-2012, 13:20   #645
grohlisagod

Quote:
I plead the 5th

Seriously tho grohly, well done, you kicked my ass
You were unlucky with Ireland in fairness and Pogrebnyak was a decent gamble. I didn't see that Fulham collapse coming at all. You caught me at a bad time. Really on a good run at the moment.
Thread Closed