Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

21-03-2012, 21:38   #7936
evadiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Kitty View Post
Got it!

Down 2lb. 4 weeks maintenance now and I will have my hot little hands on my goldcard after 10 years on and off.

Super Duper Das Kitty. Really well done to you, delighted for you
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-03-2012, 21:46   #7937
lisa_celtic

Send a message via Skype™ to lisa_celtic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali85 View Post
yea, I do most of my shopping in aldi... just get the odd few bits in tesco, brand stuff, but aldi is your only man for the stuff like that... almost forgot... there are muffins in aldi (think they are called wheaten muffins) that come in like a vaccum pack with 4 in,Think the pack is orangey colour and they are beside the other bready stuff... they are only 3pp for the whole muffin..... FIND OF THE LAST 3 MONTHS!!!!
As you know I am a fan of Aldi so thanks il have a new treat to add to the list this week, muffins with chocolate philly for a fancy afternoon tea on Sunday hehe (i dont even drink tea) hehe
21-03-2012, 21:53   #7938
ali85

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa_celtic View Post
As you know I am a fan of Aldi so thanks il have a new treat to add to the list this week, muffins with chocolate philly for a fancy afternoon tea on Sunday hehe (i dont even drink tea) hehe
haha! they are cut in half and all for ya... they are brill... bit of a poached egg and bacon on it... oh yea....
Thanks from:
21-03-2012, 22:11   #7939
Bernso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monife View Post
Girls, i'm the same but felt too ashamed to post. Was very bold at the weekend and also can't get properly back on track. Tiny, you are like my twin, I too had a cereal this morning and didn't weigh it like I usually do and had a packet of tayto for afternoon break instead of usually a WW bar or fruit I have also sent myself into a downward spiral of depression after stepping on my home scales. Showing a gain of 3lb. If it's not fluid retention and I see that number at WI on Thursday, I will be so upset. It's taken me 7 weeks to lose 7.5lb so gaining 3lb almost makes it not even worth while. It makes me think, why do I bother, working so hard and then going out at the weekend (which inevitably is going to happen at least once a month, I can't/don't want to become a hermit just because I want to lose weight) and then ending up back at square one.
Girls exact same here. Was far too fed up to post all week. Hoem scales has me at plus 3 after being only 4 from gold!!
I made a pig of meself, drank two nights and didn't track an ounce.
I do know that I need to go and get weighed in tomorrow and put it behind me and move on or I'll just climb the other way. Got back on it Tuesday and ran yesterday, walked today even tho it was hard.
If I'm up 3 tomorow I'll be annoyed though as like you lot that can take three weeks to lose.
Hopef it'll be 2 I can just about cope with that. Best of luck to you both. x
(2) thanks from:
21-03-2012, 22:17   #7940
Bernso

Quote:
Got it!

Down 2lb. 4 weeks maintenance now and I will have my hot little hands on my goldcard after 10 years on and off.

YAAY! Wow that's amazing so happy for you. Major congrats girl. Really cannot wait to get to where you are
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-03-2012, 22:23   #7941
Bernso

Quote:
Just back from WI.... I STS!!! phew!!!!!! I can't believe it... I felt like crying! I was sooooooo thrilled. You would swear she was after telling me I had lost a stone! Im back on track now for this week... just stocked up with a few bits and pieces from tesco on my way home.
Well done on the STS, love that when ya expect to be up
Thanks from:
21-03-2012, 22:23   #7942
ban25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyPants View Post
You just keep on reaching your targets girl! Congrats!

1st stone whooop! Congratulations Cliodhna!

3rd silver 7! Fantastic acheivement! Bring on the 4th! Congrats Baby!

Cannot wait to get there (eventually!) myself! Delighted for you!

Congrats Monife! You're certainly making the system work for you!

That is amazing to have lost 3 stone 8lbs! Wow, seems so far away for me. Welll done Gragirl
Fantastic results from everyone! Im new to this the stories of support are an inspiration to me thank you!!! im 2 and a half punds till i get my first stone fingers crossed weigh in day tomo
(2) thanks from:
21-03-2012, 22:29   #7943
ban25

Hiya, iv lost 11 and a half pound so far on ww!! been doing really well going to a wedding this weekend and am afraid ill fall off the wagon any tips ? thanks
21-03-2012, 23:09   #7944
dolly2012

hi all im new to this!! was just readin a bit throught the thread and i would really appreciate some advice.. i have joined ww so many times last time only few weeks ago but i never seem to do very well im not willing to go back to class as i would prefer to spend the €10 on zumba or swimming!? ive done everything motiviation gi ww sw all of them and this is the last straw i weigh 14 stone im 5*6 and my holidays are in june HELP is anybody else a dead loss how did u get out of the rut?? Thanks xox
Advertisement
21-03-2012, 23:59   #7945
ck83
Closed Account

Quote:
Got it!

Well done you! that's great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop22 View Post
Just home from work and NOTHING in house for dinner. Have been starving all day as it was my first day back to normality after my binge weekend. Feel so fed up wit ww at the mo and don't know how to snap out of it :-(
go to your weigh in, get a new tracker, and get going again... i've had my days off... my STS today, and now i'm starting again!

Quote:
Lads if I can do it anyone can, I was classed as obese on Sept 1st 2011, my BMI is now 24.
It's so funny.... I'm really looking forward to just being overweight... sometimes i'd like to be oblivious to the BMI scale!!!

Quote:
I came home from work yesterday and had feck all in the house.... i chopped some mushrooms, onions, a carrot and some frozen chopped peppers threw them into a pot with a small bit of curry powder and cumin and did some cous cous with water from the kettle. It was the best tasting bits and bobs dinner i had in ages!!!

Just back from WI.... I STS!!! phew!!!!!! I can't believe it... I felt like crying! I was sooooooo thrilled. You would swear she was after telling me I had lost a stone! Im back on track now for this week... just stocked up with a few bits and pieces from tesco on my way home.
well done you! i've just had my little party for my friends... choc biscuit cake... yum (it's a huge inconvenience that my favorite hobby is cake decorating... gggrrr!!). i didn't bother tracking today- first day in weeks and weeks, but i'm going to have it attached to my hand permanently this week!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesie View Post
I'm the same. Can I give myself a week off (WI is friday) and start again saturday? would that work???
you can do it, but i wouldn't advise skipping your weigh in.... i know in the past when i've done that, it's been the start of a slippery slope! good luck!
(2) thanks from:
22-03-2012, 03:18   #7946
shellybelly08

Quote: Originally Posted by Das Kitty
Got it!

Well done you!!

Im am back in the zone..!! and nicotine free and no alcohol this weekend pure detox

Also I know there was a disgustion about the other problem we have with dieting.. emm being blocked up down there.. well Iv booked in for colonic hydrotherapy.. has anyone ever had one of these?? Bit nervous !!! Weigh in on Saturday need a loss for my sanity
(3) thanks from:
22-03-2012, 09:41   #7947
Taz1

Trying a F&H day today, slightly nervous about it!
Thanks from:
22-03-2012, 10:50   #7948
ali85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban25 View Post
Hiya, iv lost 11 and a half pound so far on ww!! been doing really well going to a wedding this weekend and am afraid ill fall off the wagon any tips ? thanks
if the soup is "cream of...." avoid it! Cream is loaded... I almost died when i saw how many points were in a small serving of it... I would try drinking water with your dinner to pace yourself....

Im dreading my friends wedding for that very reason. I know when i get a few drinks in me i go on a "See Food Diet" See Food... EAT It....

fill up on the veggies with your main, not sure how ya are with potatoes, they aren't really my thing, so I would eat the meat/fish and just the side veggies. As for the drinking, do your best to moderate yourself, but remember, you have to enjoy yourself too... so just save your weeklies and make extra activity pp just to make sure you stay ok....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolly2012 View Post
hi all im new to this!! was just readin a bit throught the thread and i would really appreciate some advice.. i have joined ww so many times last time only few weeks ago but i never seem to do very well im not willing to go back to class as i would prefer to spend the €10 on zumba or swimming!? ive done everything motiviation gi ww sw all of them and this is the last straw i weigh 14 stone im 5*6 and my holidays are in june HELP is anybody else a dead loss how did u get out of the rut?? Thanks xox
I hear ya!!! I have done WW about 4 or 5 times... at my biggest i was 14st 12lb that was when i was 19... Never tried SW but i tried Unislim, i couldn't get me head around it coz I still had the WW system in my head haha! You have to really want it. I saw pics of myself from a trip to scotland before christmas and i got so upset. I hadn't seen the weight going on.

I went the first week of Jan (starting weight this time was 12st 6.5lb and im 5ft3) and just kept going. I go to WI each week, don't always stay for the meeting, but I find this thread keeps me on the straight and narrow for the week. The motivation you get from here is brilliant. Everytime I was having a bad day/bad week (which I had last week) there was always someone either helping you through it or telling ya they feel the same. For me, the weekly WI is a must. It keeps me going. Knowing its hanging over me, that I have to get up on that scales in front of mary and either make her proud or let her and myself down.... Seems stupid but that mindframe works for me.

Stick around here for the best ideas on recipes, tips and motivation... thats the biggest advice i would give anyone. Its saved me from diving head first into the ben & jerrys countless times....
(3) thanks from:
22-03-2012, 10:53   #7949
ali85

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellybelly08 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Das Kitty
Got it!

Well done you!!

Im am back in the zone..!! and nicotine free and no alcohol this weekend pure detox

Also I know there was a disgustion about the other problem we have with dieting.. emm being blocked up down there.. well Iv booked in for colonic hydrotherapy.. has anyone ever had one of these?? Bit nervous !!! Weigh in on Saturday need a loss for my sanity
Im popping senna to beat the band... the colonic thing seems waaaaaaaay too drastic for me.... id rather shut up shop hahahaha!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz1 View Post
Trying a F&H day today, slightly nervous about it!
let us know how you get on....am seriously considering giving it a go..... good luck hun!
Thanks from:
22-03-2012, 11:35   #7950
cosmic

I had WI in last night. At the end of week 3 I'm now down a stone exactly. I've been working my ass off (literally!) and am delighted to see that my hard work is paying off
Thread Closed