Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

16-03-2012, 15:02   #1
rcoffey

caravanning 2012

the season seems to be starting up this weekend will many of you guys be hitting the road this weekend

looking for advice on some good family friendly campsites also spent some time last year at morriscastle and really enjoyed it but didnt venture to much farther, cheers
Advertisement
16-03-2012, 19:35   #2
Eileen36

Hi-we bought motorhome last year and did a few places with the kids ( 2 and 4 yrs old) so if yours are the same ages let me know and I can tell you where we found to be good-did midlands/Limerick/clare only lasy tear-this yr hoping to venture more North and South ..

Eileen
19-03-2012, 18:47   #3
kildaredub

Hi,
We've just come back from Hidden Valley in Wicklow. We find it great for the kids (10 & 6).Also, Parson's Green in Tipp is good..kinda basic,but again the kids love it.
21-03-2012, 13:13   #4
TigerTim

Went to Parson's green for a few daya last July. Kids had a ball. Loads for them to do, boat rides, pony rides & great playground. Toilets were primitive though, the smell around the overflowing urinal would put me off calling again. Kids didn't notice that !!

T.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion