Article Spinning - Page 2 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

02-03-2012, 01:51   #16
The Apprentice

Well there is but that would be classed as black hat ..
Unique article wizard is a tool that does exactly what ive described ^

Make sure u know of the pros and cons to using a tool like this, such as your site getting deindexed from google etc ..
Advertisement
02-03-2012, 01:53   #17
The Apprentice

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/
06-03-2012, 07:45   #18
mhkdeveloper
Banned

Article spinner free

Check it here this is may be useful:

http://www.freearticlespinner.com/
http://www.freearticlespinner.org/
http://simply-free-article-spinner.com/
http://www.contentprofessor.com/
http://www.jetspinner.com/

Last edited by mhkdeveloper; 08-03-2012 at 03:11.
15-03-2012, 08:45   #19
benbob65

Article spinning for a blog will not get you very far in terms of top positions on serp, and that is putting in mildly.
Your site looks nice, but it is hopeless in terms of SEO. Apart from that, a blog is only a minor contributor to ranking. Spinning is definitely black hat, even though Google are not very likely to spot it if you spread the articles over different legit sites.
If you are serious about doing well in serps, you have to optimise your site as a whole.
15-03-2012, 08:54   #20
kenobrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbob65 View Post
Your site looks nice, but it is hopeless in terms of SEO.
I thought I was doing good there! What would you suggest to improve it?
Advertisement
15-03-2012, 10:15   #21
benbob65

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenobrien View Post
I thought I was doing good there! What would you suggest to improve it?
Virtually all the basics of SEO for starters. If you look at the Google guidelines, you will see that you comply with virtually nothing they recommend.
Too little useful content.
Too much graphics content.
Poor positioning.
Under-utilised tags.

I haven't tried it, but I would be surprised if your site showed up in the first 10 pages even for longtail.
15-03-2012, 10:28   #22
kenobrien

Oh, I thought I had optimised my site pretty well.

My Meta tags are in order (description short (less than 160 characters) with keywords, Title Tag with 7 keywords).

Heading 1's containing all my main keywords, keywords <strong> <em> and underlined throughout the content.

Heading 2's containing Keywords

URLS with the keywords in them, alt tags on all images, keywords in the last 25 words on the page.

I thought these were the basics.

In terms of there being too much graphics, at the end of the day, that's what I'm selling. There wouldn't be much point in having more text than graphics when I'm selling my services as a graphic designer!

Would you be able to be more specific, so as to help me see where I'm going wrong?
15-03-2012, 10:44   #23
benbob65

Not being funny, the list would be rather long.
I can highly recommend David Amerland's book on SEO, it's amazingly good, amazingly cheap and very easy to read/use.
After applying the knowledge gained through it, I got my site at topspot for numerous keywords.
15-03-2012, 10:59   #24
kenobrien

Quote:
Not being funny, the list would be rather long.
I can highly recommend David Amerland's book on SEO, it's amazingly good, amazingly cheap and very easy to read/use.
After applying the knowledge gained through it, I got my site at topspot for numerous keywords.
Cheers for the advice. I'll check out David's book alright. What's your site?
Advertisement
15-03-2012, 20:20   #25
benbob65

Quote:
Cheers for the advice. I'll check out David's book alright. What's your site?
This is it 100% homemade apart from the counter, the buttons, and the bookmark script.
15-03-2012, 21:12   #26
kenobrien

Quote:
100% homemade
No offence, but you can kind of tell, dude. Fair play to you getting onto page one.

Web Design and Graphic design are very competitive keywords though, and take a while to get ranked properly.
15-03-2012, 23:02   #27
benbob65

Quote:
No offence, but you can kind of tell, dude. Fair play to you getting onto page one.
You did ask about seo. And I said #1, not page 1; BIIIIIIG difference. #1 gets 3-5 times more traffic than #3.
When I started this project, I knew very little about html, nothing about css and nothing about seo. How to choose where to start? Prettiest website in the world on page 47 will get about 0 clicks per month. Ghastly site on #1 will get plenty clicks. So I learned about seo first.
Now I am ranking nicely, I am moving the centre of attention from learning seo ( but still spending time on it ) to html5 and css. It's a slow process as I do it next to running a full time business, and I am somewhat past the average student's age. But (believe it or not), it's already a little bit better than where I started.

Quote:
Web Design and Graphic design are very competitive keywords though, and take a while to get ranked properly.
"web design Ireland" 125,000,000 returns.
"web design Dublin" 25,000,000 returns.
It will never rank on page one, let alone #1 with this seo, no offence. Articles (effectively links ) help, but they don't do miracles. On top of that, Google have just announced that they are reducing the influence of links.
But........ you know about webdesign already, so if you take a couple of weeks to sink your teeth in a couple of good seo books, you could have the first long tails on page 1 in May.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion