Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-03-2012, 08:14   #1
airy-fairy

Zen cart and realex

Trying to get a zen cart shop set up. Everything is in place and looks good.

Downloaded, installed and configured the realex add on.

I have before_process.php in the same folder as zen cart, and sent on that url to realex, who acknowledged receipt of the response url and said they had added it to their end.

Am testing now with realex but only ever get this response from the realex pay page:

"Your transaction has been successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact the merchant and advise them that you received this error message. Thank you."

Still waiting for them to send me error logs to try to understand better what has gone wrong.

But am I missing anything obvious? I thought ecommerce was supposed to be easy!

Thanks for your help
AF
Advertisement
09-03-2012, 10:34   #2
John_Mc

Quote:
Originally Posted by airy-fairy View Post
Trying to get a zen cart shop set up. Everything is in place and looks good.

Downloaded, installed and configured the realex add on.

I have before_process.php in the same folder as zen cart, and sent on that url to realex, who acknowledged receipt of the response url and said they had added it to their end.

Am testing now with realex but only ever get this response from the realex pay page:

"Your transaction has been successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact the merchant and advise them that you received this error message. Thank you."

Still waiting for them to send me error logs to try to understand better what has gone wrong.

But am I missing anything obvious? I thought ecommerce was supposed to be easy!

Thanks for your help
AF
Hard to say without the logs but it sounds like a configuration issue whereby Realex can't post back or redirect to your websites success page. Ensure that the page is working correctly and can be accessed, and that Realex are pointing to the correct URL on their end.
09-03-2012, 13:06   #3
airy-fairy

Thanks for that.

Still waiting for the logs...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size