Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

03-03-2012, 00:46   #4486
Misticles

Send a message via MSN to Misticles
Quote:
Originally Posted by iguana View Post
Did anyone find some of the close-ups tonight so close they were disconcerting? Like the scene between Peter and Ken in the bookies. Their heads were so enormous. It was like have 14 inches of Peter's head in my living room.
FYP and I agree. Was creepy!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
03-03-2012, 12:13   #4487
Max Power1
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Liz V1 View Post
I saw this on tv the other day

I hate when they give away the story of an episode before it happens without a word of warning
03-03-2012, 17:50   #4488
LizT
Category Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijapos View Post
Well he was in court, Norris saw him being sentenced.

I reckon the mother did it in a moment of madness.

Of the 5 pictured if one of them is found out who gets to leave the show? Carla and Peter are too good, Sally and Kevin are too much of a staple.

Michelle just turned up after a while away, maybe she kills him because ahe might have been attacked when younger and she went for revenge, she is like an attack dog with Frank any day. Is she back permanently or just for a few months.

Maybe Michale Le Vell is tired of Corrie after 25 (?) years and the accusations made against him recently in his private life and wants out.

Or they could just leave it as is and find no killer so we will always have a mystery murderer on the Street !
I still don't think it will be a main character. It's like the tram crash, they said 3 people would die. So they killed off Ashely and Molly and then said that there was some randomer driving and he was killed.

They'll probably play it like - no one ever suspected his mother - gasp!
03-03-2012, 19:28   #4489
bijapos

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizt View Post
I still don't think it will be a main character. It's like the tram crash, they said 3 people would die. So they killed off Ashely and Molly and then said that there was some randomer driving and he was killed.

They'll probably play it like - no one ever suspected his mother - gasp!

Charlotte was murdered that night, and it was blamed on the crash, so you could say that they got rid of three.
03-03-2012, 19:30   #4490
JP Liz V1

Anyone else want Frank to attack Sally
Advertisement
03-03-2012, 19:46   #4491
Ann22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cofy View Post
Leanne never brought booze to the flat - that was Peters downfall, he was able to drink with nobody seeing.

The way it could work with Jenny as the killer could be that he crosses her the same way he crossed Sally and she would not stand for that, or it could also be that it was not a murder but an accident?

I thought I saw her having the odd glass of wine in the flat, I could be wrong though.
(2) thanks from:
03-03-2012, 19:58   #4492
iguana

Quote:
Charlotte was murdered that night, and it was blamed on the crash, so you could say that they got rid of three.
The tagline for the tram crash was 4 Funerals and a Wedding. Ashley, Molly, Charlotte and random father of 3 were the funerals and Peter and Leanne and Peter were the wedding. Everyone was wondering for weeks who the 4th character would be, and felt pretty jipped that it wasn't a character. It turned out that the producer decided the tagline would be good after most of the scenes were shot so decided to stick a couple of cops/firefighters discussing a dead car driver into the live episode to justify the use of the tagline.
03-03-2012, 20:12   #4493
cofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann22 View Post
I thought I saw her having the odd glass of wine in the flat, I could be wrong though.
You're right she did at the start but when he fell off the wagon, I think she poured all booze in the flat down the sink.
Thanks from:
03-03-2012, 20:12   #4494
spurious
Category Moderator

Haven't yet wacthed Friday's ep., but...I think 'that Jenny one' is double crossing Frank really, while pretending to con Carla - OR it will be mammy Frank who bumps him off.
It won't be a regular, unless they immediately do a Trace and get released.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
04-03-2012, 19:48   #4495
Posy
Warm and cosy

Quote:
Either way I'm surprised to see he's so tall, I would have thought Peter was a good 3-4 inches taller than him.
Everyone in the 'Whodunnit' picture is almost the same height!

Quote:
Quote:
Did anyone find some of the close-ups tonight so close they were disconcerting? Like the scene between Peter and Ken in the bookies. Their heads were so enormous. It was like have 42 inches of Peter's head in my living room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by syklops View Post
We get it, you have a 42 inch tv.
I have a 32 inch TV screen and had to move back on the sofa because Peter and Ken's giant heads were freaking me out!
Thanks from:
04-03-2012, 20:00   #4496
Posy
Warm and cosy

Quote:
"Hey Peter, fancy going to the Rovers. You can have a yummy pub orange juice while sitting next to me supping my half of bitter."
Heehee, just what I was thinking. Ken never wants anyone to drink around Peter again? I don't think swearing all your friends and relatives off alcohol is one of the twelve steps..
05-03-2012, 20:53   #4497
washiskin

This is pathetic! How feckin thick are the factory lot? I would have bloody woolled the head off that b*tch Sally!
(2) thanks from:
05-03-2012, 22:23   #4498
Posy
Warm and cosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by washiskin View Post
This is pathetic! How feckin thick are the factory lot? I would have bloody woolled the head off that b*tch Sally!
Trying to worm her way back in with them all like butter wouldn't melt! Biatch!
Thanks from:
05-03-2012, 22:54   #4499
casio4

Quote:
Originally Posted by washiskin View Post
I think they were more worried about losing their jobs than smacking silly Sally someone should have punched her I have to say Chris Gascoyne (Peter Barlow) was fantastic tonight, he plays a good drunk which is very hard to do and he played it very well. I hope he snaps out of it soon for Simons sake, he was better off with Leanne. Carla and him are heading for big trouble if they stay together.How cute is Simon

Thanks from:
05-03-2012, 23:22   #4500
123balltv

What an episode tonight Carla and Peter dont belong together they're toxic how many bottles of whiskey have they got in the flat between them its alco's heaven.I'm 99% positive it was'nt Carla to obvious there was somebody in the factory who heard him confessing my moneys on his Mother Anne

Peter with Norris' head Why did all the old foggys say nothing bout Peter
being drunk they know his history Ken would be mad if he found out
(4) thanks from:
Thread Closed