Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-03-2012, 18:59   #1
NickWray

Musicmaker Sale

Anybody nab any bargains? I went in on my lunch break today, wasn't much left! Heaps of Fenders went out the door seemingly, and a nice old school Ampeg 1x15 cab I wouldn't have minded getting..

Saw people queuing up outside at close of business the day before it too! Insane!
Advertisement
03-03-2012, 19:52   #2
_Tyrrell_

Had to try my absolute best to keep myself away from this, absolutely feck all money but I would've loved a new cab.

The prices weren't the best IMO, considering the fact most of the stuff was b-stock or used. They were roughly in and around the used prices on adverts and stuff. Not worth the queuing anyways. Some lad was there since 4 the previous afternoon apparently.
03-03-2012, 19:59   #3
wild turkey

Didnt get a chance to get in today, feckall money anyhow but would have bought a spidervalve for €99. The V30 speaker is nearly that new
04-03-2012, 08:32   #4
saffron22

Got an Orange AD30 Head and Cab for decent price

Cleaned it up when i got home and looks perfect. Sounds amazing. Cleans are great on it and breaks up nicely
Thanks from:
04-03-2012, 10:29   #5
goblin59

i grabbed all the power slinkie string sets off the walls (9 packs)
Got them for 40quid
Advertisement
04-03-2012, 16:41   #6
Royale with Cheese

Went in at 4 and there was fúck all left. American Deluxe Jazz basses for €1200 which might have interested me if I was feeling flush... but I wasn't. Might have been in the market for a cut price P-Bass but considering they were looking for €900 for an Americal Special I don't think I missed anything good.
05-03-2012, 15:11   #7
roast

Send a message via MSN to roast Send a message via Yahoo to roast Send a message via Skype™ to roast
Popped in there myself on Saturday too.
Was specifically looking for a new Firewire interface, the Vintage Modified Jazz V, and the HotHand envelope filter. None of the J-Basses were there, the Hothand was the same as RRP, and so were the firewire interfaces I saw. Shame.
My drummer picked up a new hardware case though. 99€ as opposed to 199€ new. Not bad.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion