The worst punishment imposed by your parents - Page 11 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-02-2012, 21:52   #151
bath handle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazygeryy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneeler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk & Honey View Post
Haven't heard of that one before. Surely the bread soda and oatmeal would just drop off when you are standing up?

It was combined with water into a paste. We had to lie on the scroll of the sofa with our pants down after spanking and Mom would mix the paste. The pain from the spanking would go down a bit and then the paste would feel quite soothing at first. Then we had to stand up and go against the wall with our hands on our heads. After a couple of minutes when the paste was drying it wout itch and then sting and sting until the pain was worse than before.
That was the only time we were allowed on the sofa. We had to sit on high backed chairs and we would be spanked if we slouched or did not stand up whenever our Mom or dad entered the room.
your parents should be jailed for that.to dish out punishment is one thing but to think about it and go into so much detail to dish it out, shows a sadistic (dare I say )pleasure.not right not right at all.
Its ****ed up
it is better than random violence imo.
Advertisement
28-02-2012, 21:57   #152
poisonated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bath handle View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Haven't heard of that one before. Surely the bread soda and oatmeal would just drop off when you are standing up?

It was combined with water into a paste. We had to lie on the scroll of the sofa with our pants down after spanking and Mom would mix the paste. The pain from the spanking would go down a bit and then the paste would feel quite soothing at first. Then we had to stand up and go against the wall with our hands on our heads. After a couple of minutes when the paste was drying it wout itch and then sting and sting until the pain was worse than before.
That was the only time we were allowed on the sofa. We had to sit on high backed chairs and we would be spanked if we slouched or did not stand up whenever our Mom or dad entered the room.
your parents should be jailed for that.to dish out punishment is one thing but to think about it and go into so much detail to dish it out, shows a sadistic (dare I say )pleasure.not right not right at all.
Its ****ed up
it is better than random violence imo.
I don't agree at all. A spank on the bottom is much better than something so premeditated
(3) thanks from:
28-02-2012, 21:59   #153
mloc

It makes you wonder why some people have kids.
(2) thanks from:
28-02-2012, 22:40   #154
Milk & Honey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonated View Post
I don't agree at all. A spank on the bottom is much better than something so premeditated
So parents should just go around giving their children a spank on the bottom whenever they feel like it?
29-02-2012, 14:48   #155
poisonated

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonated View Post
So parents should just go around giving their children a spank on the bottom whenever they feel like it?
I wouldn't hit my child but i can see the argument for spanking a kid if he has been bold. It's negative reinforcement and the child will know that his action receives a negative reaction. It doesn't always work though which is why I wouldn't spank my child
Advertisement
29-02-2012, 15:13   #156
Hazys

Not really a punishment but my mum used to force my brother and I to go outside to "enjoy the sunshine" when we were playing the Playstation for too long.

To defy her, my brother and I would go outside, walk around to the garage and just sit in the garage doing nothing till we were allowed back in to to play the Playstation.

Last edited by Hazys; 29-02-2012 at 15:15.
01-03-2012, 10:22   #157
Kosseegan
Banned

Quote:
Its ****ed up

How can you jail people who haven't been convicted of carrying out any crime? Reasonable chastisement is still legal, believe it or not.
01-03-2012, 10:32   #158
Quazzie
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosseegan View Post
How can you jail people who haven't been convicted of carrying out any crime? Reasonable chastisement is still legal, believe it or not.
Would you call that reasonable?
(3) thanks from:
01-03-2012, 13:24   #159
Vinta81

Tabasco Sauce
Advertisement
01-03-2012, 13:32   #160
johnwest288

My Dad use to take my Amiga 500 games and lock them in his press, He would give me some on saturdays (ONLY AFTER 4 HOURS OF HOUSEWORK) 1 Hour 30 mins with a selection of only 3 game disks. Used to take me ages to think which ones i would choose
If i did extra chores he would allow some extra time. 15 - 30 mins
01-03-2012, 14:30   #161
crazygeryy

Quote:
Quote:
Its ****ed up

I take your point but its not reasonable its not reasonable at all, its sadistic as I said already.
(4) thanks from:
01-03-2012, 15:52   #162
Kosseegan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazzie View Post
Would you call that reasonable?

It is very reasonable. A mild spanking and a rub of paste. When I was young I would have been much more severely punished if i had behaved like that.
01-03-2012, 22:19   #163
Milk & Honey
Banned

Quote:
I take your point but its not reasonable its not reasonable at all, its sadistic as I said already.
I don't think that is the law though. Look at THE KING v. DONOVAN[1934]
2 K.B. p 498
05-03-2012, 23:55   #164
kneeler
Banned

Quote:
It is very reasonable. A mild spanking and a rub of paste. When I was young I would have been much more severely punished if i had behaved like that.

Do you call being walloped on your bare bottom with a heavy leather strap reasonable? That is what I and my three sisters used to get from our mom. Hand spanking until about 8 or 9. Hairbrush until about 12 or 13 and after that the strap. One day my older sister, when she was 17, bought some sweets with change she was supposed to bring back to mom. In order to make an example of her for stealing, she was spanked in front of us. Her bottom was purple after the strap. Then she had the paste put on. We were all terrified.
06-03-2012, 01:12   #165
dolanbaker

Quote:
Do you call being walloped on your bare bottom with a heavy leather strap reasonable? That is what I and my three sisters used to get from our mom. Hand spanking until about 8 or 9. Hairbrush until about 12 or 13 and after that the strap. One day my older sister, when she was 17, bought some sweets with change she was supposed to bring back to mom. In order to make an example of her for stealing, she was spanked in front of us. Her bottom was purple after the strap. Then she had the paste put on. We were all terrified.
Is this recent, or are we talking a few decades ago? I remember hearing stories from aunties of things like this happening in the 1930s
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion