Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.

OPEN BOX CLEARANCE - TUESDAY FEB 28th

• Company Representative Posts: 17,126 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Damianod.

Just waiting on Fidel confirming and I'll Post ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Fiddle Castro

Taking both the sub & speakers - sorry lads...

Thanks Kenny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

can you please cancel my order?
    sorry for the inconvenience.

11. Philips BDP2500 (Ex Demo. Has scratches on top plate) – Blu-Ray
    http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/b/b...12_pss_aen.pdf
    Was £99.95 – Boardie price £39.95

need the delivery quote to dublin
    does it come with any warranty? or can we buy one?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

Are there any Monitor Audio RS-W12 (Gloss black) subwoofers left? Been dying to get another one!

Hi Darrenheapy.

Sorry we only had the one RSW12 going at the boards price.

Might a new RXW12 suit although it would not be as good of a price as the older RSW12 was at?

Oh well, a great bargain for someone :) Would definitely be keen to get one but the price of £599 is too expensive at the mo, there's no way I could explain that one to my partner!

• Site Banned Posts: 14 damianod

I might be interested in a new sub of the same type. Whats the best price you could do? It would go well with the BX6 I ordered off ye yesterday.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

damianod wrote: »
    I might be interested in a new sub of the same type. Whats the best price you could do? It would go well with the BX6 I ordered off ye yesterday.

Tell Yis What guys - We are in stocktake mode - so I'll clear one Brand new Boxed Monitor Audio RXW12 from stock at £499.95 ( We have Walnut / Oak / Piano Black in stock).

1st come 1st served!

I'll also release 5 * Monitor Audio MSW10 Subwoofers in Black at the crazy price of £129.95..... you won't match this quality of sub for anything N E A R that price anywhere!

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Kenny

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Deal! I'll take one subwoofer :)

Edit: Cancelled, not in the colour I wanted.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys, I've been looking to source a wall mount for my Yamaha YSP-1100 sound bar. The model number of the wall mount is SPM-K1

Any chance you guys would have one or could get one for me?
    And at what price?

How,

thanks for the post - we have managed to score you one after much cajoling with our man at Yamaha - who has released his very last one for you! (and at a good price to boot!)

I'll mail you with the details,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Does the Denon AVR 1912 have a phono stage?

Hi Planet X.

The Open Box AVR1912 has gone but it would not have a Phono stage.
    I do not know of any Home Cinema Amp that would have a built in Phono stage.

It is really a stereo thing :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Hi john,

I'd like a teac arub. Hows the SR80 compare to the SR100 apart from the CD?
    I'm really after a SR100 but may grab one of the below.... (display one unless soarer changes his mind)

33. TEAC SR80i - The Aurb - iPOD dock (and also DAB / FM Radio / USB / remote etc etc) - Ex Display http://www.whathifi.com/news/teac-mini-aurb-ipod-dock-has-built-in-dabfm-radio Were £149.95 – Boardie price £59.95

34. TEAC SR80i - The Aurb - iPOD dock (and also DAB / FM Radio / USB / remote etc etc) - New Boxed http://www.whathifi.com/news/teac-mini-aurb-ipod-dock-has-built-in-dabfm-radio Were £149.95 – Boardie price £69.95

• Site Banned Posts: 14 damianod

Tell Yis What guys - We are in stocktake mode - so I'll clear one Brand new Boxed Monitor Audio RXW12 from stock at £499.95 ( We have Walnut / Oak / Piano Black in stock).

1st come 1st served!

I'll also release 5 * Monitor Audio MSW10 Subwoofers in Black at the crazy price of £129.95..... you won't match this quality of sub for anything N E A R that price anywhere!

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Kenny

Sounds good I'll take new Boxed Monitor Audio RXW12 in piano black, can you pm me the cost in Euro with delivery.

Thanks,
    Damian

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Hi Planet X.

The Open Box AVR1912 has gone but it would not have a Phono stage.
    I do not know of any Home Cinema Amp that would have a built in Phono stage.

It is really a stereo thing :)

Any Network Stereo Receiver then with a phono stage?

Hi Planet X.

Nothing I'm affraid.

We have Network units or Stereo amps with Phono Stage but no Stereo Network receivers with Phono stages :(

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Hi john,

I'd like a teac arub. Hows the SR80 compare to the SR100 apart from the CD?
    I'm really after a SR100 but may grab one of the below.... (display one unless soarer changes his mind)

33. TEAC SR80i - The Aurb - iPOD dock (and also DAB / FM Radio / USB / remote etc etc) - Ex Display http://www.whathifi.com/news/teac-mini-aurb-ipod-dock-has-built-in-dabfm-radio Were £149.95 – Boardie price £59.95

34. TEAC SR80i - The Aurb - iPOD dock (and also DAB / FM Radio / USB / remote etc etc) - New Boxed http://www.whathifi.com/news/teac-mini-aurb-ipod-dock-has-built-in-dabfm-radio Were £149.95 – Boardie price £69.95

Both are still available. Drop me a contact number in a PM and I'll give you a bell for some details.
    Or you can give me a buzz on 00443339000070

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

PM sent

I couldn't get you on that number ... twas a different company....

OOPPPSSSS :eek:

My fingers are not working today.

Number should read 0044 333 900 0070.

I had 400 by mistake - I've only worked here 8 years ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

i will take one of these if you have one. thanks.

Delivery to dublin required also.

PM welcome - will send you one later.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

27. LG 19LE3300 (Ex display) – 19” LED 2* HDMI Cutie
    http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/...v-19LE3300.jsp
    Were £169.95 – Boardie price £99.95

Is this in perfect nick or are there scratches etc from being a display model?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭zenit

Would 25. Monitor Audio MSW10 – 100Watt 10” Subwoofer compliment my Denon Ceol? If so, sign me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

OOPPPSSSS :eek:

My fingers are not working today.

Number should read 0044 333 900 0070.

I had 400 by mistake - I've only worked here 8 years ;)

Heah Kenny, I tried calling the shop there but got an answer service. I have a query on my order I will leave you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Hi All
    Will take item 3 Teac receiver if still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thanks to the guys at RS... Boston Acoustics TVee Model 25 Soundbar + Wireless sub set up and sounding truly superb!

Lovely piece of kit.. and came with a cheap coffin to boot! :D

429207_10150633806303930_547288929_8963753_257811794_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

Do you have any high quality rear speakers for a 5.1 surround setup?

Basq wrote: »
    Thanks to the guys at RS... Boston Acoustics TVee Model 25 Soundbar + Wireless sub set up and sounding truly superb!

Lovely piece of kit.. and came with a cheap coffin to boot! :D

How this made us laugh this morning :D:D

Glad your impressed with your new kit!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Is the Denon 1912 gone?

EDIT: Never mind, it's sold.

Do you have a similar amp with audio calibration like Audyssey, an OSD and network capabilities? I bought the 1311 off you last year but I'd like a better amp with these features.

Also any good kitchen radios on the go?

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭belmulletman

silvine wrote: »
    Is the Denon 1912 gone?

EDIT: Never mind, it's sold.

Do you have a similar amp with audio calibration like Audyssey, an OSD and network capabilities? I bought the 1311 off you last year but I'd like a better amp with these features.

Also any good kitchen radios on the go?

Sams as above. Got the 1311 off you guys last year, but would like something a bit better with OSD and Audyssey!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 anonyman

1. Sharp XL-DAB151 – As new boxed – Micro system with iPod dock / USB /DAB -
    http://www.richersounds.com/search/sharp%20xldab151
    Was £149.95 Boardie price £99.95

I'd take one of these if still available.

Would need delivery to Cork included.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.