Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-02-2012, 23:10   #2536
stepdoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie12 View Post
Hi there,
Can i please ask someones expert opinion or personal opinion?
I went to the White Witch in Clones a number of months ago & i found her very good, my sister in law swears by her...
I then went to see Kelly Mackey & she told me the complete opposite to what Mrs Knight told me, Mrs Knight said i would get back with my ex & we would have possibly 3 kids together... Kelly said that he has moved on & for me to do the same, that i would meet a man in a few years time & that i probably wont have kids!!!
I called a physic on line & she told me that i would have the opportunity to reunite with my ex!!!
I am confused, i know i should take all i hear with a pinch of salt...
Can you please let me know your thoughts?
Thanks everyone x
i've had the same done to me. been told by one someone was my soul mate then another nothing will ever happen. wasted money going to more psychics to try get an answer and to be honest i wasted my time. decided now just to let fate work and to stop asking, cant live my life hoping something will happen. need to live in the present!
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
02-02-2012, 23:56   #2537
smythdricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarymoon1 View Post
her name is Felicity from Swords. Not sure of her second name. She was a lovely woman - and the things she said - amazing.
Hi, im down the road and if you would recommend her could i possibly get a number?

Also, i went to see Joe Gough out by Slane and he was totally rubbish! Could'nt really tell me anything other than, i like to shop (what girl doesnt?) and how iv loads of shoes..... i was obvious, but he seemed to read my friends well there all going to be successful and happy and married, he told my friend who went in after me he had to take a moment as i was to hard to read???

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN??
03-02-2012, 12:39   #2538
river1

Try Maire in Henry Place just of Henry Street she is amazing.. I have been to her before and alot of the stuff she told me is starting to happen.
05-02-2012, 01:00   #2539
MrMojoRisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by smythdricks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarymoon1 View Post
her name is Felicity from Swords. Not sure of her second name. She was a lovely woman - and the things she said - amazing.
Hi, im down the road and if you would recommend her could i possibly get a number?

Also, i went to see Joe Gough out by Slane and he was totally rubbish! Could'nt really tell me anything other than, i like to shop (what girl doesnt?) and how iv loads of shoes..... i was obvious, but he seemed to read my friends well there all going to be successful and happy and married, he told my friend who went in after me he had to take a moment as i was to hard to read???

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN??
Joe Gough is only a spoofer/chancer - a discourteous and ill-mannered chancer at that. I'd say he only said he couldn't read you as a convenient cop-out - possibly because you didn't agree with, or see the relevance in, any info he told you. That's his problem - not yours. Instead of admitting that he's wrong or incompetant - like any good, honest person would, in any area of life - he shifts the responsibility over to you.

One girl said on here before that Gough told her she was full of herself (don't most people seek out predictions, not an assessment of their supposed character flaws?), and, as well as giving another girl an appointment time of 8am, he told her she was suffering from a serious health condition - I forget what it was again - which turned out to be patently untrue.

I wouldn't take a tack of notice of anything Gough said/says.
07-02-2012, 22:07   #2540
pepelepuff

Dear All,

I just want to report my personal experience with a psychic I recently consulted. I had a reading with Linda Green and at the time I thought she was pretty good as she validated few things and gave few predictions. However, after 1 month from the reading I can report that 2 of the predictions she made were wrong. prediction n1- she said that i would get the job I have applied for, I just found out today that the job has been placed on hold so she was wrong. Prediction n2 - she said that my new lodger (that had to move in the day after the reading) was a good person and would not have given me any problems, she was wrong as I had to kick the lodger out after only 13 days because he was rude and aggressive. I just hope she will be right for the other predictions but I have my reservations... She is a nice and pleasant person so i will report in due course.
Advertisement
08-02-2012, 14:25   #2541
bronty

Kay and Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by river1 View Post
Out of the three reader you mention there june on wicklow street get my vote.
Mary use to be good but not as good as june.
Grainne I just felt she reads the cards and have no pyschic ability at all what so ever.
Eddie the first time I went to him he was great but his future prediction is way of the mark ...
I went to June sometime in april and some of the thing she told me has startied to happen now, such as relationship, friendship and career.
However I came across two sister based Kay & Marie based in O Connor Moore Place just of henry street they read playing cards and palm and was very impressed with their reading and some of their prediction has started to happen already.
Give them a go and see that you think...
Actually went myself and the reading I got was so generic she kept looking for a reaction, oh u have lost a gold ring said I don't wear jewellery then she changed it to oh u will loose one. Waste of time and money not even entertaining at least grainne and June were enjoyable to go to even though none of their predictions came through. Over the last few yrs have been to a few. Eddie:actually was so spot on about past and present situation couldn't believe the things he came up with he clarified things for me things I hadn't even realised myself, but his future predictions are a way off. Mary murphy: generic as well. Billy: seem to get the same reading as other people u will settle down within 25 mile radius etc. Noel o Shea: again seem to have trouble. Reading for me a lot of his taped session with me was a summary of the info that i had given him, nice man though.
08-02-2012, 14:39   #2542
stepdoyle

Which one did you see off henry street? The blondish woman?
08-02-2012, 15:43   #2543
bronty

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepdoyle View Post
Which one did you see off henry street? The blondish woman?
Yes the blonde one
08-02-2012, 16:15   #2544
stepdoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronty View Post
Yes the blonde one
was in there a couple of months back, seemed ok. doing the ball thing she picked out an initial of someone i was interested in but saying that it could have been a coincidence. said shes in my future but since then shes met someone and now we no longer talk lol. she did mention losing a gold ring too
Advertisement
08-02-2012, 17:54   #2545
bronty

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepdoyle View Post
was in there a couple of months back, seemed ok. doing the ball thing she picked out an initial of someone i was interested in but saying that it could have been a coincidence. said shes in my future but since then shes met someone and now we no longer talk lol. she did mention losing a gold ring too
I would say herself and Mary murphy is the worse I've ever been to and I've been to a lot of them in the last few years. She's a cold reader and she's even crap at that!!!
08-02-2012, 18:00   #2546
bronty

Marie and Kay Henry street

Oh and she mentioned something abt me getting a present from someone, that I we'd be signing a legal document when I asked about this he told me that this was in the future, that I've lost family members in the past, a family celebration ahead and that I would meet a tall man with blue eyes in 4 weeks can't rem what other crap she said
09-02-2012, 17:20   #2547
stepdoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronty View Post
Oh and she mentioned something abt me getting a present from someone, that I we'd be signing a legal document when I asked about this he told me that this was in the future, that I've lost family members in the past, a family celebration ahead and that I would meet a tall man with blue eyes in 4 weeks can't rem what other crap she said
ive more or less seen them all in dublin city now and with the exception of a couple of past hits ive come to the conclusion that apart from entertainment they are all a waste of money. No future predictions have come true or at best completely wrong!
10-02-2012, 22:15   #2548
Cherrycoke

Could someone p.m. me Yvonne in Nenagh's number please? Much appreciated
22-02-2012, 01:44   #2549
USEURILLUSION

Quote:
Originally Posted by river1 View Post
Try Maire in Henry Place just of Henry Street she is amazing.. I have been to her before and alot of the stuff she told me is starting to happen.
Saw her last summer,she got some things right but some of it was a bit general....I'll have to wait for the rest to happen!! Have been to worse ones,she didnt ask questions!
27-02-2012, 19:40   #2550
Bugaboo1821

Gina in Mountmellick

Hey could someone please PM me the number for Gina in MountMellick

Thanks in advance

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size