Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

21-02-2012, 01:25   #1
Galwubliner
Banned

advice if my boyfriend is gay..

Hey I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is gay just wondering if anyone can help me with the symtoms..... it's actually disgusting what i've seen him doing
Advertisement
21-02-2012, 01:27   #2
Shane St.

When you say disgusting what uv seen him doing what do you mean?
21-02-2012, 01:28   #3
x Purple Pawprints x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galwubliner View Post
Hey I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is gay just wondering if anyone can help me with the symtoms..... it's actually disgusting what i've seen him doing
It's not a disease. What have you seen him doing?
(2) thanks from:
21-02-2012, 01:29   #4
Galwubliner
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane St. View Post
When you say disgusting what uv seen him doing what do you mean?
I don't think its appropriate for here... it's just so ewww. Why would he be gay? Am I too ugly now or something I always make extra effort when I meet him
21-02-2012, 01:30   #5
Shane St.

OP can you explain your relationship? Or you having intimacy issues or what? You are being a bit vague
Advertisement
21-02-2012, 01:31   #6
jay phelan

Quote:
symtoms
Are you serious? Being gay is not an illness
21-02-2012, 01:32   #7
baby and crumble

Op, your boyfriends sexuality has nothing to do with you. It's not because he's suddenly not attracted to you.

You need to talk to him about it.
(2) thanks from:
21-02-2012, 01:35   #8
Galwubliner
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay phelan View Post
Are you serious? Being gay is not an illness
No no I like gay people and all I just think the certain things that happen aren't to my taste. And I'm nearly 100% certain that he has done it. I love him so much too I can't bring myself to ask him because I know in my heart it won't end well for me I care about him too much. Together 4 and a half years x
21-02-2012, 01:37   #9
PickledLime
Closed Account

Well if the guy is your boyfriend ie. someone who you are sharing your life with and should love unconditionally... maybe, i dunno, 'asking him' would be the best way to find out?

And stating 'symtoms' [sic] is implying that it is a disease... you should really be more considerate in your phrasing.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
21-02-2012, 01:39   #10
Joeytheparrot

moved to personal issues
(2) thanks from:
21-02-2012, 01:40   #11
Shane St.

Quote:
No no I like gay people and all I just think the certain things that happen aren't to my taste. And I'm nearly 100% certain that he has done it. I love him so much too I can't bring myself to ask him because I know in my heart it won't end well for me I care about him too much. Together 4 and a half years x
You have to talk to him. If you think things wont end well so be it. Honestly what is the point living a lie. YOU MUST TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT
21-02-2012, 01:40   #12
Galwubliner
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickledLime View Post
Well if the guy is your boyfriend ie. someone who you are sharing your life with and should love unconditionally... maybe, i dunno, 'asking him' would be the best way to find out?

And stating 'symtoms' [sic] is implying that it is a disease... you should really be more considerate in your phrasing.
If it was that easy I would have asked him by now
21-02-2012, 01:42   #13
Galwubliner
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane St. View Post
You have to talk to him. If you think things wont end well so be it. Honestly what is the point living a lie. YOU MUST TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT
But how do I bring it up with him? I'm quite upset won't tell parents why maybe they know anyway this so embarassing
21-02-2012, 01:43   #14
jay phelan

Quote:
And I'm nearly 100% certain that he has done it.
Nearly isn't definite. You have to speak to him about it because it's the only way to know. Asking for advice here isn't going to get you very far because you don't have all the facts yet.

PickledLime is right, if you're planning on spending your life with him then you're going to have to sort this out with him and the only way to do that is to talk to him.

I'm a bit confused though, being together nearly 5 years you should have no problem talking to him.
(4) thanks from:
21-02-2012, 01:45   #15
Shane St.

You don't have to answer if you don't want to but can I ask and I presume it is. Is it a sexual relationship?? Is this why ur getting the idea he might be gay.
Thread Closed