The Secret Circle (US Pace) [** Spoilers **] - Page 9 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

10-02-2012, 17:44   #121
Richard Dower
Banned

Nudity.... ....side boob.........
I did a frame-by-frame advance just to confirm

Best part was the church scene, dark as hell....but weird subplot with stoned off their face witches snogging random guys, tbh i found ep. 13/14 a little off and weird...not upto the standard of other eps.

Least Blackwell returns next week and coma girl vs. Faye should be fun!

Last edited by Richard Dower; 10-02-2012 at 17:48.
Advertisement
10-02-2012, 21:11   #122
DeWitt

I thought the girly stuff was pretty fun. I honestly couldn't stop laughing. A pity Adam couldn't take some of the devil's spirit stuff, he might actually become tolerable.
Very excited for next week.

Last edited by DeWitt; 10-02-2012 at 21:14.
20-02-2012, 23:07   #123
Richard Dower
Banned

2/5

Meh....ep. 15 was rather boring and kinda crappy, weird tone to the ep. - Blackwell's return was kinda meh considering he has no powers + looks like a guy coming back for redemption.

Him not being a badass baddie kinda mutes the whole point of him, they need to start moving this Eva plot forward, Dekker continues to annoy the hell out of me...as does his eyebrows

Jake is a bit of a squre jawed fool as well, Melissa gets no screentime....if i was the actress i'd be worried about my job come seasons end

Shelley Hennings boobs seem to have gotten alot bigger recently......
Not much to report really....overal, meh
21-02-2012, 23:57   #124
SirDelboy18
Closed Account

In terms of Blackwell, there is certainly more to that story and the guy is not as squeaky clean as he is making out IMO.

I completely despise Adam.

I'm relatively intrigued by the witch hunter chap, that should turn into something good.

Not sure I'm liking the Jake direction recently, he clearly has the most chemistry with Cassie so they should be the main couple. I know in the books that Cassie and Adam are the big duo, but the on screen version seems beyond forced.

The rest of the girls are equally hot and fairly entertaining, but I do echo the concerns about Melissas screen time
02-03-2012, 13:31   #125
Richard Dower
Banned

Q joins TSC, aka John de Lancie: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Secret-C...e-1044322.aspx
Advertisement
14-03-2012, 17:11   #126
Richard Dower
Banned

Fresh episode tomorrow!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/vam...e-vicious.html
16-03-2012, 09:27   #127
Richard Dower
Banned

Psycho Eva!....man that Alexia Fast is gorgeous...naturally beautiful, Pheobe Tokin is caked in makeup all the time, i'd prefer Eva over Faye.....but Eva gone nuts and killed Lee!?....or is he dead, sure looked it!

Actually liking Blackwell more each ep. - think the actor is doing a good job in the role, not much arc progression save for Cassie getting more "dark".

But....that stunt on the football field!!!!!!!!!!...wow, amazing stunt....never seen anything like that before, pure quality!, meh @ Diana....either give her a plot or kill her off!, she adds nothing.....poor Melissa....she has nothing to do.

Next week looks REALLY good though!

Last edited by Richard Dower; 16-03-2012 at 09:45.
16-03-2012, 20:47   #128
Lirange

Missed a lot of episodes. Just read the recaps before tuning in to this.

And still the entire universe revolves around teh chosen one. I don't know why I bothered.
16-03-2012, 20:59   #129
JP Liz V1

I find the parents characters and storyline more interesting and intriguing than the teenagers so less of the teens and more of the oldies
Advertisement
16-03-2012, 21:21   #130
red dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Dower View Post
Psycho Eva!....man that Alexia Fast is gorgeous...naturally beautiful, Pheobe Tokin is caked in makeup all the time, i'd prefer Eva over Faye.....but Eva gone nuts and killed Lee!?....or is he dead, sure looked it!

Actually liking Blackwell more each ep. - think the actor is doing a good job in the role, not much arc progression save for Cassie getting more "dark".

But....that stunt on the football field!!!!!!!!!!...wow, amazing stunt....never seen anything like that before, pure quality!, meh @ Diana....either give her a plot or kill her off!, she adds nothing.....poor Melissa....she has nothing to do.

Next week looks REALLY good though!

At the end of that promo....

Spoiler: A womans voice says "someone in your circle will die".... it better be f*cking Adam.

Didn't think the last two eps were good. Like flogging a dead horse the Adam scenes were poor....again....as they always are

The new guy from Oz scenes I thought were poor. I've nearly stopped watching this show. Will see how it goes in the next ep

About Lee Spoiler: I didn't think he was going to be killed, but in the promo it looks like his body is on a bed where Faye sees it? So yeah it looks like he is dead
16-03-2012, 22:19   #131
DeWitt

Kill Adam. Save Lee. Wishful thinking.
17-03-2012, 15:02   #132
trendy88

Really Liked Thurs Nights Episode. The Blackwell back story is quiet intriguing. Also Fayes Mother and Blackwell seem to have an interesting history-Spoiler: could Faye be the other Blackwell Child(Im thinking Faye or Jake at this point)

Next Weeks Ep Looks Promising too.
17-03-2012, 18:12   #133
SirDelboy18
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeWitt View Post
Kill Adam. Save Lee. Wishful thinking.
My sentiments exactly.
19-03-2012, 13:30   #134
Richard Dower
Banned

Major spoilers for 1x17 re; Cassie and Adam being "fated" or "cursed":

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/sec...rse-major.html
Thanks from:
19-03-2012, 17:17   #135
Redisle

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendy88 View Post
Really Liked Thurs Nights Episode. The Blackwell back story is quiet intriguing. Also Fayes Mother and Blackwell seem to have an interesting history-Spoiler: could Faye be the other Blackwell Child(Im thinking Faye or Jake at this point)

Next Weeks Ep Looks Promising too.
I think it is Faye. The history between Dawn and blackwell, the fact that Cassie saw Faye's dreams AND the fact that the girl that was healed using Faye's magic ended up with dark magic of her own.. (emotion driven, door slam followed by murder).
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion