Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-02-2012, 22:22   #1
Erinfan

Does any body massage session is necessarily erotic?

It all started when one day after a session of haircut in a large salon in the city where I live I walk to the cashier to pay the bill and the young cashier looked at me straight in the eyes and told me that they perform massage here also.

Until then I thought the body massage was directed instead to people who have problems of sprains or fractures in one word to the sick and people of a certain age.

I always associated the physical therapy to massage where the medical staff attempts to rehabilitate a member of the body after physical trauma or to give tone to the muscles before a sporting event.

Finally I agreed out of curiosity or just to say to have an experience of massage.

And (a woman) has began massaging my calves , soles of the feet ,legs and back after.
The most critical phase is when she told me to turn to face the ceiling and she began to massage my belly, chest and head. My wife will forgive me because I enjoyed it.

At the end the questions I ask myself are:
1°)Is it the way massage is performed ?
2°)has she gone too far ?
3°)and finally whether is it is really appropriate for a man to be massaged by a woman or vice versa?
Advertisement
19-02-2012, 22:25   #2
The King of Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinfan View Post
It all started when one day after a session of haircut in a large salon in the city where I live I walk to the cashier to pay the bill and the young cashier looked at me straight in the eyes and told me that they perform massage here also.

Until then I thought the body massage was directed instead to people who have problems of sprains or fractures in one word to the sick and people of a certain age.

I always associated the physical therapy to massage where the medical staff attempts to rehabilitate a member of the body after physical trauma or to give tone to the muscles before a sporting event.

Finally I agreed out of curiosity or just to say to have an experience of massage.

And (a woman) has began massaging my calves , soles of the feet ,legs and back after.
The most critical phase is when she told me to turn to face the ceiling and she began to massage my belly, chest and head. My wife will forgive me because I enjoyed it.

3°)and finally whether is it is really appropriate for a man to be massaged by a woman or vice versa?
Did she?

1. Sounds like a pretty normal massage to me.

2. No, she didn't touch you in an intimate area.

3. Of course it's appropriate in either case, why wouldn't it be? It's just a massage. You didn't have a problem with it or surely you would've refused to have the woman do it.
(3) thanks from:
19-02-2012, 22:26   #4
Sindri
Closed Account

Quote:

It sounds like you were violated!

Please get in contact with these people. Only they can help you now.

Rape Crisis Network Ireland
(3) thanks from:
19-02-2012, 22:27   #5
Bipolar Joe

Jesus I miss physical contact.
Advertisement
19-02-2012, 22:31   #6
LETHAL LADY

In the words of the great madonna(slag) maybe.
19-02-2012, 22:32   #7
Teyla Emmagan

I find massages sooooooooo creepy.
19-02-2012, 22:32   #8
BluesBerry

Next time use the MAN from Russia OP he specializes in male massage!
(2) thanks from:
19-02-2012, 22:32   #9
doovdela

No, but it is relaxing and calming. It releases tension and knots in your muscles!
Advertisement
19-02-2012, 22:33   #10
bodhrandude

The way the thread is titled, I dont know if its a statement or a question
(3) thanks from:
19-02-2012, 22:34   #11
Sindri
Closed Account

Quote:
He wants you!

Quote:
Until then I thought the body massage was directed instead to people who have problems of sprains or fractures in one word to the sick and people of a certain age. I always associated the physical therapy to massage where the medical staff attempts to rehabilitate a member of the body after physical trauma or to give tone to the muscles before a sporting event.

Quote:

Good for you OP. Not shackled by normal sexual and social conventions.

Quote:

Quote:

p.s. Someone with the time please dissect the OP and make fun of all the possible euphemisms and innuendo contained within.
(2) thanks from:
19-02-2012, 23:16   #12
Sofaspud

Send a message via MSN to Sofaspud
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
19-02-2012, 23:18   #13
Sauve
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofaspud View Post
It's always seventeen outside. Always. So what he said is the way to go.
(2) thanks from:
19-02-2012, 23:19   #14
Teyla Emmagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofaspud View Post
wha'?
(4) thanks from:
19-02-2012, 23:23   #15
bluewolf
being awesome

why do the young people they love this massage
i do not understand ?! my god your proposal?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion