Freddy Vs. Jason!? - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
View Poll Results: Freddy Vs Jason!?
Freddy 0 0%
Jason 7 50.00%
Atari Jaguar With Butcher Knife Taped On 7 50.00%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

03-02-2003, 02:04   #1
Karl Hungus
Closed Account

Freddy Vs. Jason!?

Ok, I thought this would make a great poll, since there is an upoming film of the very subject: http://us.imdb.com/Title?0329101

So, before anyone sees the film, or gets a sneak peek at the script...

Who'd win in a fight!?
Advertisement
03-02-2003, 03:04   #2
PiE

Well, Freddy only exists in dreams (well, he did in the ones I actually watched, I think). So the question would be: does Jason dream? And aside from that, Freddy needed you to fear him too didn't he? So does Jason know fear? I don't think he does... therefore Freddy can't stand a chance because his powers are useless on a demented freak.

So yea, Atari Jaguar With Butcher Knife Taped On it is...
03-02-2003, 13:41   #3
koneko

Jason.

I preferred Nightmare on Elm Street to Halloween, I have to admit. But Freddy lost his appeal when he started talking too much.

Jason still kinda sends shivers down my spine. He doesn't talk, he just comes after you with a big-ass mofo of a knife. And he doesn't stop. Freddy went a bit surreal in the later films. I think if it came down to it, Freddy would start running around like a wee girl trying to psyche Jason out, but Jason cannot be psyched. He'll just stab you.
03-02-2003, 14:29   #4
LoGiE

Ah Jason would win hands down! Would rip Freddy an new Asshole imo
03-02-2003, 19:58   #5
Karl Hungus
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally posted by koneko
Jason.

I preferred Nightmare on Elm Street to Halloween, I have to admit. But Freddy lost his appeal when he started talking too much.

Jason still kinda sends shivers down my spine. He doesn't talk, he just comes after you with a big-ass mofo of a knife. And he doesn't stop. Freddy went a bit surreal in the later films. I think if it came down to it, Freddy would start running around like a wee girl trying to psyche Jason out, but Jason cannot be psyched. He'll just stab you.
Er, Jason was in the Friday The 13th films, not Halloween. That was Micheal Myers, but it's easy to confuse the two, because they both have the same style, completely silent, just almost unstoppable. And Jason had a big-ass Machette.

But I'd agree, Freddy does talk too much in the later films. He always had to put in some naff joke when he killed someone, and it just stopped being funny after... Oh, the first time!
Advertisement
04-02-2003, 09:51   #6
koneko

Oh, I didn't even realise what I did that. Now I look like an ass-hat.

Still, they'd both beat Freddy.
04-02-2003, 19:12   #7
spooky donkey

Mod: Horror
Send a message via ICQ to spooky donkey Send a message via MSN to spooky donkey
Well i voted for jason cause i think he is scarier

theres something freake about a killer whos face is covered up with a mask. Wes Craved eventyally coped that on when he made Screem! And please let that be the last mention of those dredfull films in this forum!
07-02-2003, 15:44   #8
azezil
Hosted Moderator

Two really crap movie series imo, got Friday the 13th dvd box set cause they scared the pants off me as a youngin, watching them now i think they just stink, horrible over acting, cheesy bad guy... very dissopointed with that purchase.

Jason also sux

ps. as for a fight atari jag clearly

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion