Insurance - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

12-03-2011, 22:18   #1
perry stanley

Insurance

Hi there,
Not sure if I am doing this the right way, so I leave it to those in the know. Current climate (economy) is bearing down on me and its not going to get any easier as I have a number of insurances coming up for renewal or awaiting . Is there any where anyone would or could provide insurance for the following,
(I have a small fortune spent on phone calls)
3 cars / 1 van / house (but it is undergoing renovation) and in the meantime we live in temporary accomadation for which I seek insurance also.
I am a tradesman and public liability quote this year will prevent me from registering as I am not so sure I would have enough work to recover the cost.
Can you help or point me in the right direction. I can get some insurance for some but none for all. House and temporary accomadation are the stumbling blocks. Thanks for any help you may have .
14-03-2011, 12:59   #2
Graham Weir

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry stanley View Post
Hi there,
Not sure if I am doing this the right way, so I leave it to those in the know. Current climate (economy) is bearing down on me and its not going to get any easier as I have a number of insurances coming up for renewal or awaiting . Is there any where anyone would or could provide insurance for the following,
(I have a small fortune spent on phone calls)
3 cars / 1 van / house (but it is undergoing renovation) and in the meantime we live in temporary accomadation for which I seek insurance also.
I am a tradesman and public liability quote this year will prevent me from registering as I am not so sure I would have enough work to recover the cost.
Can you help or point me in the right direction. I can get some insurance for some but none for all. House and temporary accomadation are the stumbling blocks. Thanks for any help you may have .
I am delighted to say that we can look after all of this for you. Please call Gary on 01 2514300 and he will coordinate all of the quotes for you.

Graham
21-03-2011, 10:31   #3
perry stanley

HI Gary, Many thanks for your help. I have a problem in that the number you have given is no longer in service? Tried again this morning only to hear a recorded message informing me the same. Any ideas?
04-08-2011, 00:47   #4
perry stanley

HI all,
No further comments, damn, guess that means I got to trim a little, question is what goes without insurance?
Thanks, is not applicable
Last chance , anybody , any ideas PLEASE
04-08-2011, 09:03   #5
QuoteDevil: Graham
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry stanley View Post
HI all,
No further comments, damn, guess that means I got to trim a little, question is what goes without insurance?
Thanks, is not applicable
Last chance , anybody , any ideas PLEASE
Perry

If you call David on 01 2541325 he will sort everything out for you.

Graham
Forum Closed