Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

23-06-2011, 18:39   #1
Katz83

Capco Berona Slates

Does anyone have any opinions on capco berona slates Just pricing around for slates and our roof has came in alot dearer then anticipated . Just wondering what your opinion on these alates are/ we would get them for about 120 a slate incuding vat. if people have other slates they would recomend please do and it be great if you had a rough price.
Advertisement
24-06-2011, 08:58   #2
musgravedk

i used the berone xtra slates they have 2o year cover on colour , looked at the normal berona and they will fade a bit quicker for sure but that would be the only difference i could see
24-06-2011, 14:15   #3
Katz83

Quote:
Originally Posted by musgravedk View Post
i used the berone xtra slates they have 2o year cover on colour , looked at the normal berona and they will fade a bit quicker for sure but that would be the only difference i could see
Did you use berona ridge tile as well. Thinking of using them. didnt realise the roof would cost so much for materials
26-06-2011, 10:09   #4
musgravedk

yeah used the ridge tile as well, think they give you a slightly better deal if you order through there northern office, at least they did with me
05-07-2011, 14:36   #5
pcooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katz83 View Post
Does anyone have any opinions on capco berona slates Just pricing around for slates and our roof has came in alot dearer then anticipated . Just wondering what your opinion on these alates are/ we would get them for about 120 a slate incuding vat. if people have other slates they would recomend please do and it be great if you had a rough price.

Hi there,
I am also going with the Berona, can get them for 91c excluding vat so 110c including vat.
My roofer is going buying them and so will charge Vat at service rate all included so price for slates will work out at 103.3c per slate.
Hope that helps.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion