If you have any complaints about the forum please contact a mod via PM or post on the Feedback board. If you have comments about the charter, they can be discussed here.
The boards wiki is currently down with no immediate plans to bring it back to life. There is a list of popular threads which might be what you are looking for.
1. Cycling Adverts
There is a dedicated subforum (Cycling Adverts) for selling bikes and cycling paraphernalia. Read its rules and use it.2. Threads about televised racing
Spoiler tags are used hide commentary about race results from boardsies who haven't watched a race live and are waiting to catch up later in the day. If you don't know what a spoiler tag is, find out. If you break the rules on spoilers, expect severe punishment. We wait all year to follow the big races so don't ruin it by being thoughtless.
- For non-stage-specific threads about stage races (e.g. "TdF 2011"), use spoiler tags until midnight.
- For one-day races, expect threads to contain spoilers once the race has begun. Please endevour to use spoiler warnings in the thread title.
- IIn threads about specific stages of stage races ("Paris-Nice 2010 Stage 3") or one day races don't use spoiler tags. If you haven't seen the race, don't open the thread. Don't put any information about the result, either with or without spoiler tags in the first post, since the mouse-over feature doesn't work on spoiler tags.
- Don't post anything which even hints at a same-day race result in a non-stage or race specific thread before midnight. For instance: re-opening the Jens Voight thread with a link to Paris-Nice results, or creating a thread named "Vuelta stage win reported on RTE *Spoilers ahead*" which hints that an Irish rider has won.
- If you follow the above rules, there is no need to create "contains spoilers" type threads. This is ambiguous since one person's spoiler is another persons spoiler tag.
3. Medical Advice
We appreciate the temptation to seek other peoples experiences for low level physical problems that present themselves. But no one here is in a position to physically assess and diagnose you. You risk greater harm than good. These threads will be locked.4. Off Topic
Posts that stray off topic will be edited/deleted, depending on their relevance to the topic at hand5. Stupidity
If you do something pretty dumb, especially after being warned, you may be banned6. Doping
No speculation over potential doping offenders - Comment on information (including press articles) in the public domain is OK, but allegations must be verifiable with information that is in the public domain.7. Mod Rules are final.
If you have any issue with a mod decision do not react in thread, this carries an automatic one week ban. If you feel a mod has been harsh, you can PM the mod. If the mod upholds the decision then you can start a thread in the Disputes Resolution Forum.8. Relentless negativity
Whilst we all like a good bitch and a spirited debate, the main purpose of this forum is to support, encourage and entertain. Posters who offer nothing but relentless negativity may have their posts deleted and/or receive bans.