Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-02-2011, 13:57   #1
CityMan2010
Banned

Shops for First Communion Dresses in Enniskillen

Hi all, might seem odd** that Im asking here, but does anyone know of shops in Enniskillen selling First Holy Communion Dresses (choice and variety in Sligo is limited).

** Some OP was asking for the best off licence in Enniskillen on the Fermanagh boards, and after neary 700 views, had not received 1 response..is that strange?

Thanks
Advertisement
22-02-2011, 19:36   #2
dardevle

Cityman:

remember picking up some accessories (head piece,socks etc) for my little one a couple of years back in a department store on the main drag....S D Kells was the name and they had a good selection of communion wear (if memory serves me)

22-02-2011, 21:36   #3
CityMan2010
Banned

Thanks Dardevle

Many thanks...also delighted to report that dress in now bought, but no doubt will be needing to accessorise b4 the day ....interesting that no response from Fermanagh boards...we are a chatty helpful lot in the wh'est...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardevle View Post

Cityman:

remember picking up some accessories (head piece,socks etc) for my little one a couple of years back in a department store on the main drag....S D Kells was the name and they had a good selection of communion wear (if memory serves me)

Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion