At XGC in Dublin, we'll have a Tekken 6 BR Tournament this Sunday, 19th December, 2010. Free play and registrations from 13:00-14:00. The tournament will start at 14:00 SHARP!
Rules for the tournament:
1) Entrance fee will be 5 euro. All the money will be collected by me before the tournament. Each player's name will be put down on a list. Any player may check the list at any time. Players who decide to leave the tournament after the first round is played will get no refund.
2) I will try to determine the prize in the way that the first three places will get their fee back, if possible. All depends on the number of players. Last time it came to the point that players got money back and they only paid 3 euro each for the whole tournament.
3) Depending on the number of players, we'll play either Everyone plays Everyone (if a small number of participants) or double eliminations (if 8,16, etc.) Possibly first to three, maybe even first to five.
4) 60 seconds games, guard damage off, first stage random, loser choses the next stage.
5) A player who lost the previous round may change his character with the same opponent.
6) If a player feels he is being counterpicked, he may ask me to make his character choice in secret.
7) Players who are caught cheating in the game lose the whole tournament and will be asked to leave! (usually possible with programmable sticks)
8) Verbal abuse (as "You're cheap!", "You suck!", etc.) and any other forms of mistreating will not be tolerated.
9) Shoulder buttons allowed. Each player must check and configure his shoulder buttons BEFORE the first round each game. Later changing will not be allowed unless the opponent doesn't mind.
10) If a player presses the START button during any stage of play, that player immediately loses that particular round.
11) Player who is late for his match will be asked to grow up. A player who is constantly late for his matches will be asked to leave the tournament.
12) Left or right side of play is determined randomly by coin toss, unless both players agree with each player's choice.
13) The prize will be determined by the number of players and the time the tournament takes to finish. The price for one console being used is usually 5 euro per hour, during our tournaments is halved. So, the remaining money will be distributed to first three places, in 60/30/10 fashion. (We'll see.)
14) PS3 version of the game.
15) Wireless PS3 controllers banned, unless battery removed. (we always ignore this one, as never anything bad happened)
List at the moment:
1) Triademan (K.O.I.F.)
2) Mantys (org)
5) Ezzda (%)
7) Batman_oh (%)
...at least the last place anyone??? If interested, please post here.
@ Jeff: Can you please ask Aaron or Dom? I don't have any contact. Merci.