UPC cancellation email address - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
25-09-2010, 09:15   #1
Ads by Google
Registered User
 
Ads by Google's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 8,819
UPC cancellation email address

Hey folks, I'm half way round the world and need to cancel my UPC.. I had it written down but lost the note. Anyone know the email address I need to send my details to?

Cheers.
Ads by Google is offline  
Advertisement
25-09-2010, 09:25   #2
vandammaged
Banned
 
vandammaged's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 163
Try these

buddy when they were ntl 7 years ago it took my mother 2 years too cancel them.

What I have heard is that the best crowd too help you get rid of them is mabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ads by Google View Post
Hey folks, I'm half way round the world and need to cancel my UPC.. I had it written down but lost the note. Anyone know the email address I need to send my details to?

Cheers.
vandammaged is offline  
25-09-2010, 10:43   #3
DonJose
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,282
Theres a UPC rep on Boards.ie, I'm sure he could help you out.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=296435
DonJose is offline  
25-09-2010, 11:02   #4
Ads by Google
Registered User
 
Ads by Google's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 8,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandammaged View Post
buddy when they were ntl 7 years ago it took my mother 2 years too cancel them.

What I have heard is that the best crowd too help you get rid of them is mabs.
I've cancelled before from them very easily.. It's just hard to organise when I won't be back in Ireland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJose View Post
Theres a UPC rep on Boards.ie, I'm sure he could help you out.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=296435
His last activity was weeks ago so still hoping someone on here knows it..
Ads by Google is offline  
25-09-2010, 11:04   #5
Twenty10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dublin
Posts: 369
sorry, not sure how to link to a previous post so I've copied it;

"I recently (successfully!) cancelled my tv package with them and used the following email address; resolutionteam@upc.ie

I don't have an address for them. I just rang them and gave my 30 days noticed of cancellation, I then was given the above email address and sent a confirmation email of my intention. Worked for me anyway."
Twenty10 is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
25-09-2010, 11:09   #6
Ads by Google
Registered User
 
Ads by Google's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 8,819
Thanks, that address rings a bell!
Ads by Google is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet