1. What is the significance of U-505?
First sub captured by the USN
2. What date did the Japanese task force that attacked Pearl Harbour set sail?
3. Where was the first Japanese attack, outside of China?
4. What was the first capital ship lost to enemy action?
5. During WW2, where was the headquarters for the Imperial Japanese Army in SE Asia located?
6. What was Operation Mercury
German Invasion of Crete
7. How did Erwin Rommel overcome the Gazala Line?
He went around it’s southern flank
8. What nation was the only democratic power in the Axis in WWII?
9. Who commanded the squadron involved in Operation Vengence?
Major John W Mitchell (Operation to kill Yamamoto)#
10. I declare these proceeding closed. Who said it?
McArthur, aboard the Missouri, in Tokyo Bay at the surrender.
Looks like bealbocht has it