What hotel? Supervalu Getaway breaks in Ireland - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

06-04-2010, 09:30   #1
Zascar

What hotel? Supervalu Getaway breaks in Ireland

I have enough points on my supervalu card to get a weekend away http://www.supervalugetawaybreaks.com/ gives you a great deal but there are so many hotels to choose from I don't know where to start! Anyone got any recommendations?
Advertisement
06-04-2010, 09:44   #2
daveyboy_1ie
Closed Account

Myself and my partner used the SuperValu vouchers to stay in the Fitzwilton Hotel in Waterford about 18 months ago and I have to say for the money it was top class. Great staff and food and the room was exactly what you expect from a four star place.

The hotel bar was nicely decorated but very empty (we doubled the customers for the one drink we stayed on a Friday night at about 9ish, so quickly made our ways into town) so we just walked about 10 mins from the main areas and found some great pubs and clubs. I would not go back as I am just like that, once I have been somewhere I refuse to go back as i don't see the point. But defo recomend the place and its fairly modern and secure car park. Value for money all told.
Thanks from:
06-04-2010, 13:47   #3
Black Briar
Closed Account

Sheen falls near Kenmare in Kerry appears in the list.
If it's free I'd go with that one.
06-04-2010, 14:26   #4
Moycullen1

Just back from Maryborough House Hotel in Douglas Cork. Got married there a few years ago and go back regularly. Only discovered it is on the Supervalu list this weekend. Nice leisure centre and really nice SPA. They also have a new small pet farm in the grounds which is nice for kids.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion