arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh - Page 419 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

05-03-2010, 00:22   #6271
Konata

I did not think it was possible to have so many ARGHs in one evening.

Study went crap, I fell asleep and ended up being late for my exam by nearly 10minutes. Luckily they still let me in. Rushed through the exam, somehow passed (only Yay of the day). Went to get a bus back to UCD. Bus didn't come for nearly an hour (I hate you 17). Got off the bus, bumped straight into my ex, the last person I wanted to see in the world. Very awkward. Walked through the pitch in front of Merville, the strap on my boot broke off, I tripped and fell. Not embarassing at all. Got home, burnt my dinner. My neighbour made me do an inspection of his paint job (tyring to cover up the holes in the walls) which took forever despite my insistence that I had to go.

Aghhhh. It gets better :/

Had to put the bin out. While I was dragging it outside it ripped but I didn't notice. Left a trail of rubbish all the way to the waste bins and got heckled by some passer-bys. Couldn't fin a sweeping brush so had to use a small crap brush to scoop up all the rubbish in our house and around Merville. 90% certain SligoBrewer walked past me while I was crouched on the ground sweeping up rotten vegetables. Got back inside, realised I'd dropped my keycard somewhere. Cue me dashing around Merville for half an hour trying to find where I'd dropped it. I was just about to give up when I spotted it under the hedge. Walked back to my house, this was at midnight-ish and found there were about 30 lads standing outside the house next to us. One of them, for some unknown reason, threw his beer at me. I ignored him and kept walking, next thing the can comes flying through the air and soaks me in beer. Rank heineken no less. I turned around and shouted 'FU', they made jokes involving the word 'wet'. I've just got out of the shower.

All of this has put me in an extremely pissed off mood, I missed out on going over to a house in Merville because of everything. Someone up there just didn't like me today.

/rant over, anguish lessened. Slightly.

Last edited by Konata; 05-03-2010 at 01:25. Reason: I can't even spell >.<
Advertisement
05-03-2010, 00:22   #6272
Pygmalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaru View Post
I
J
Thanks from:
05-03-2010, 00:34   #6273
Konata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
J
Whoops. Not sure how that happened, was trying to type out the massive rant above
05-03-2010, 00:40   #6274
eVeNtInE
o_O

Quote:
Whoops. Not sure how that happened, was trying to type out the massive rant above
Seems even boards is conspiring against you!

Preeeetty shíte day that, tho. =/

My (less deserving) arrrghhh: stuff takes too long to download. By the time I finished downloading Howl's Moving Castle (keep seeing it mentioned, anime people might know if it's good?) it was too late to watch it.
(2) thanks from:
05-03-2010, 00:44   #6275
Konata

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVeNtInE View Post
Seems even boards is conspiring against you!

Preeeetty shíte day that, tho. =/

My (less deserving) arrrghhh: stuff takes too long to download. By the time I finished downloading Howl's Moving Castle (keep seeing it mentioned, anime people might know if it's good?) it was too late to watch it.
Bloody hell you're right. I think I should just go to bed and let it be tomorrow before anything else goes wrong

Howl's Moving Castle is very good, hopefully you'll think it was worth the wait
Advertisement
05-03-2010, 08:45   #6276
Davidius

I hate being rushed out the door without breakfast. It wouldn't be so bad if it were not for the fact that I could have left 10 minutes later and still be in well before I had to. Unfortunately being dependent on a lift to the bus stop means I have to put up with people just not bothering to listen to me while they go off on a tangent about laziness.

Also have a class test and MCQ today among a couple of other things. Worst Friday this week!
05-03-2010, 10:52   #6277
Ginja Ninja

*sympathy hug for hotaru*
you did miss the 20 or so "zombies" that came through merville and tried to force their way into the house[no thanks to extrasupervery ]

and my programming group still haven't gotten back to me,the fecking report is due at 5 o clock.Ah well,I tried to get them together
Thanks from:
05-03-2010, 11:52   #6278
SarcasticFairy

Look like a skank. My head hurts. Missed the lecture I swore I'd attend, despite being awake. Dying a little inside. Whinge moan moan.
05-03-2010, 12:18   #6279
Konata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
you did miss the 20 or so "zombies" that came through merville and tried to force their way into the house[no thanks to extrasupervery ]
Heh, thanks. Such a disaster of an night :/ I heard about the zombies though! My housemate and her friend were coming back from a night out and got surrounded by them. Apparently there was alot of toilet roll involved
Advertisement
05-03-2010, 13:02   #6280
cHaTbOx

Send a message via MSN to cHaTbOx
I was lied to about tickets to flight of the conchords being sorted , I can't stay angry for long so I'm just really disappointed
05-03-2010, 15:38   #6281
SligoBrewer

Send a message via MSN to SligoBrewer
Quote:
90% certain SligoBrewer walked past me .
I was stumbling last night. Wasn't me.

But if this stumbler had a devilishly good taste in clothing, then yes, it was me.
05-03-2010, 16:41   #6282
Extrasupervery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
They were asking for it. Luckily I had several man-friends on standby to deal with the situation. Fanks guys
Thanks from:
05-03-2010, 16:54   #6283
Luno

I HATE buses they make me feel so sick!
05-03-2010, 18:10   #6284
phlegms

Despite a week solid in the library I still have a tonne of work left. Ghey. There goes my weekend anyway..
05-03-2010, 19:51   #6285
Ginja Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extrasupervery View Post
They were asking for it. Luckily I had several man-friends on standby to deal with the situation. Fanks guys
If there's ever a zombie horde that needs attacking,don't hesitate to ask.

.....so......tired.....
Thread Closed