boutiques near grafton st - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

16-02-2010, 13:14   #1
curly from cork

boutiques near grafton st

hi all
dont know anything about shopping in dublin but will be in the city centre for a few hours on thurs afternoon. we ll be around grafton st area. i dont have mich interest in the high street shops. like river island, zara, next, etc but would like to find a few indivually owned boutiques with a few nice labels. does anyone know of them in the grafton st area ? thanks !
Advertisement
16-02-2010, 13:35   #2
OldGoat
Registered goat

Get off Grafton Street. Take any of the backroads and streets between Grafton St and Georges Street. The place is awash with boutiques, eateries, cafes. Be sure to wander into the Geroges Arcade.
Thanks from:
16-02-2010, 14:01   #3
Twee.

Be sure to check out the Westbury Mall. Dolls is a great shop. On from there is Clarendon Street where you'll find Emma and Rouge. Have a look in the Powerscourt Centre too, particularly Circus.
16-02-2010, 17:25   #4
curly from cork

thanks folks , i have googled those streets, any chance of landmark directions. as in turn left at .... ? from what i can see if i go past the theatre near the side of the stephens greeen centre and turn right then , i should be on the right streets ?
also aside from my quest my daughter wants to go to a new store called jack wills ?
17-02-2010, 16:53   #5
curly from cork

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly from cork View Post
thanks folks , i have googled those streets, any chance of landmark directions. as in turn left at .... ? from what i can see if i go past the theatre near the side of the stephens greeen centre and turn right then , i should be on the right streets ?
also aside from my quest my daughter wants to go to a new store called jack wills ?

bump !!!! heading up tomoro !
Advertisement
17-02-2010, 18:22   #6
Twee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly from cork View Post
Yeah, if you go right after the Gaeity Theatre (and shops like H&M, Zara, Warehouse) you're on the right street. That's Clarendon St. If you keep heading up that street you'll see some of the shops mentioned. Then, on your right you'll see the shop Dolls. That is into the Westbury Mall. On the left instead there will lead you up to Georges St Arcade.

If you go through the Westbury Mall, you'll be right in front of Jack Willis. Alternatively, this shop can be accessed through a side street of Grafton St. Go right at Boodles, before the bank, up a street that will most likely have fresh flowers for sale.
17-02-2010, 18:43   #7
curly from cork

thank you for the excellent directions. i appreciate it... if you re in the real capital and require the same info give me a shout !!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion