have an ICOM IC-R5 scanner and trying to receive ACARS on 131.725mhz..
not sure if it should be FM or WFM.. so set it as WFM and connected it to pc with squelch open..
not picking up any info using acarsd software...
would this scanner pick up HF ADS-B frequencies?
here is the scanner spec.
- 0.150 to 1309.995MHz wide band coverage with AM, FM, WFM modes
- Built-in rod antenna clearly improves low frequency broadcasts
- Total of 1250 memory channels (1000 regular channels with 18 memory banks, 50 scan edges and 200 auto memory write channels)
- High speed scanning (30 channels per second)
- DC power jack for use with cigarette lighter socket
- Ultra compact size, with drip-resistant construction
- CTCSS and DTCS tone squelch
- Cloning capability via USB cable