Past Mock/Pre Papers - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-01-2010, 18:12   #1
Alice10

Past Mock/Pre Papers

I'm looking for old mock papers for previous years to practice on as i have gone through most of the actual past leaving cert papers and would like more examples of questions in:
Irish
Maths
French
Chemistry
Physics
Geography

Does anyone know where i would be able to find them?
Advertisement
09-01-2010, 18:19   #2
gant0

You can't find them on the internet so your best bet is to ask some people who did them last year if they still have them lying around....you could also ask your teachers as im pretty sure most teachers keep the past mock papers for use in class or material in tests such as mid-term and christmas.
10-01-2010, 01:07   #3
dambarude

Could you ask your teacher?

TBH some of the questions asked in mock papers aren't the best. They wouldn't be as carefully planned as real LC questions. Good place to go when you've ran out of question material though I suppose.
12-01-2010, 01:21   #4
Alice10

I don't know anyone who has done the leaving in the past few years that I coukd ask.. and I cant really ask the teachers..

yeah I know they're not great but for geography, which hasnt been out that long theres only a few actual exam papers so examples of questions off the pres would be good for that..

And questions in chemistry and physics too..

they would be the three main ones I'd need..
12-01-2010, 01:28   #5
MoyVilla9

I'm a repeat, I'll have a look for to see if there's any of last's years lying around. If so, I'll scan them for ya. No promises though.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion