Samsung DVD Player Fan - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-11-2009, 20:08   #1
paulgrogan.eu

Send a message via MSN to paulgrogan.eu Send a message via Skype™ to paulgrogan.eu
Samsung DVD Player Fan

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with the fan in my samsung dvd player surround sound system. Had the playstation 3 left on top of it and i think the whole thing may have got a little hot and the fan is now making a very slight humming noise, bit like a bearing is about to go inside it. Have the fan out and sure enough, spinning it manually you can hear a small clicking. However, I am having alot of trouble sourcing a replacement fan, tried the usual suspects radionics, ebay, google etc but no joy.

So, now I am wondering if any of you guys on here might be able to help me. The fan I need is a XFAN BRUSHLESS DC FAN, MODEL: RDM5015S, DC12V, 0.14A. SIZE: 50x50x15.

Its got 2 wires, red and black and a little white 2 pin connector.

Ideally, I would like to get one exactly the same with the same connector. However, if needs be, I can join the connector from the old fan to the new one.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Rgds,

Paul.
Advertisement
10-11-2009, 17:33   #2
cnocbui

http://axia.securewebstore.co.uk/INU...P?ref=75642839

and so on and so on...

Put this search string into google for the rest:

pc cooling fan 50x50x15 site:.uk

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic