At the start of the year I thought I would make a list of the books I read throughout the year, as I see, many of you do the same so here is mine!
*The time travellers wife by Audrey Niffenger: I thought it was amazing. (Haven't seen the film and don't want to)
* A thousand splendid suns: Absorbing
* The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie society by Mary Ann Shaffer: Loved this book, really captured the feel of post world war two Guernsey and London.
* The Great Lover by Jill Dawson: Compelling and intelligent.
* Revolutionary Road by Richard Yeats: I didn't enjoy this book that much at all, found it very depressing... it is the only book by Richard Yeats I have read, can anyone recommend another?
* The Other Hand by Chris Cleave: Excellant, thought-provoking book.
* La's Orchestra Save the World by Alexander McCall Smith: Good, bit of a fan of A.M.S
* The Curious incident of the dog in the night time by Mark Haddon: Quirky look into someone with Asperger's
* The Girls by Lori Lansen: enjoyed
* Good Times by Justin Lee Collins: Not as fuuny as I thought but still a good read
* The comfort of saturdays by Alexander McCall Smith: Good
* I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith: Re-read for the fourth time; my favourite book....
* The19th Wife by David Ebershoff: Very good so far!
Would love to see any recommendations, cheers!