Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Warriors 09 - Practical virgin runner seeks advice

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭SligoL

I emailed a girl in Enquiries in RTE to ask, as I had the same problem with the tv listings, they've moved their Sunday slot to a Wednesday or something like that, definitely on @ 7pm tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭bren74

SligoL wrote: »
    I emailed a girl in Enquiries in RTE to ask, as I had the same problem with the tv listings, they've moved their Sunday slot to a Wednesday or something like that, definitely on @ 7pm tonight.

Thanks SligoL - look forward to seeing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Cool Running

Great race:)

Was hoping to beat my PB of 69:55, but only managed 72mins but have plenty of more times to beat it. I think with the new route its beatable as a lot of people has faster times this year. The new route was very tough but was great when running down there was no one coming up aswell which is a lot safer. Just read that Boit won the Longford half marathon the nexy day:eek:
    Well done to the orgainsers, great atmosphere on the day as usual especially in the back room in the Strand watching the Utd match

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭stmochtas

Made the telly anyway, me and a buddy on the descent. :D Seen T_Runner in the background of an interview piece too.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

Aww, I forgot about it!
    Does anyone know if there is a repeat on somewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 SOH32

just watched it on RTE's player - http://www.rte.ie/player/

looked like a great event, disappointed to miss it but roll on 2010!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

Cool.. Nice coverage of the race that Enduro did in the states too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭bren74

http://www.imra.ie/events/view/tab/photos/id/652/

some great photos taken by John Shields

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Molybdenum42

Hello all, have been a long time lurker on this thread for the past few months... and completed the Warriors Run last weekend (much to my own surprise!) in just over two hours! Seriously underestimated the amount of work needed! (If only I had another few months not to train!)

Anyway, have already decided to do it again next year and aim for the hour and a half mark! And decided to finally register with Boards to keep track of progress and get more involved in the discussions.

Thanks to all for the advice pre and post race, well done to all who took part and finally a well done on the great organisation and atmosphere too!
    Woohoo.. my first post!!

Advertisement