Originally Posted by Aisling(",)
If you were a cat what colour would you be?
what tv shows do you like?
What did you want to be when you were younger?
what are you now?
are you tall?
have you ever dressed up as a girl?
do your parents annoy you?
you said you have a guitar tatoo any others?
do you hate anyone,like not really dislike proper hatred?
if you had to be named mr.something
what would you like to be known as?
1) Black - more Ninja like
2) Sci-Fi mostly. Recently finished Battlestar Galactica (the original was my favourite as a kid), am currently watching House and The Unit. Top Gear gets a worthy mention as it usually makes me laugh and there's fast cars!
3) I wanted to be a Colonial Viper pilot when I was younger (the fighters from Battlestar)
4) I'm a Community Manager for boards.ie and guitarist in a band and catcher for a softball team and a friend to many.
5) I'm 6' in height - some think that's tall, I think it's kinda average.
6) Twice - once for a drag party my mates were having (wore one of my mother's old ball gowns from when she used to be a singer in a cabaret) and once for SSF last Christmas Beers when orestes, Onkle and myself sang the "3 Little Maids" song from the Mikado.
7) My dad's been dead for 14 years, and that's kinda annoying
I never got to know him as an adult (died the day before my 17th bithday) and I'm honestly not sure how we'd have gotten on. My parents had been seperated for years before he died, so he was always somewhat absent.
My mother and I are at a stage where we more or less get on. We didn't speak for a long time and it was not plesant living under the same roof and not talking. But things are somewhat better and there's a de-militarised zone around certain topics that may or may not ever get worked on.
8) I have the binary code of the date of my dad's death tattooed down the left side of my back. Have another 2 planned: 1 is a series of blood drops on my lower left leg and the other is a battered and abused Batman mask from The Dark Knight Returns (Frank Miller and Lynn Varley comic) that'll go on my right shoulder. I have another one in mind, but it needs a lot more thought. Basically, it'll reflect the 4 changing seasons and the natural cycle of the Earth.
9) Not really and I could never eat one whole!
Kids, like people are evaluated on an individual basis for me, some I like, some are little ****s that need a slap and some manners.
10) Not really a Pizza eater.
11) I used to hate several people. I have serious anger management issues, but giving up some of the nefarious activities I used to partake in and some counselling has helped me though that. My life is better without hatred. Now, I just tend to pity people.
12) That's a tough one - Mr Waldron I suppose since it's my name
Let me think about that one...