This may be at it's heart a forum for those who share atheist or agnostic views, but those of all faiths or beliefs are welcome in any discussion. Also welcome are any questions/comments relating to religion, morality, ethics or the origins of life in general. (Just don't hold out for a definitive answer).
Only a couple of obvious rules need be iterated for the sake of clarity:
1. No personal insults. Attack the post not the poster. If you can't keep your head, take it elsewhere.
2. Respect the right of people to hold religious or irreligious beliefs which are different from yours. Forum moderators reserve the right to take action against posts or posters which they deem to be offensive or intended to inflame.
3. While posting of controversial questions to stimulate debate is acceptable, soap boxing, i.e constant repetition of a single viewpoint while refusing to entertain discussion on it, is both disruptive and annoying, and will not be tolerated. You are expected to contribute something other than placard proclamations.
4. Starting another thread when challenged, instead of responding to debate to your post, is also not be tolerated.
5. No discussion of moderation decisions from other forums (yes, including the Christianity one).
Unlike other forums where proselytizing is banned, I suggest we don't need to do that here. As long as the basic rules are followed I can't see this being an issue - and it does spark debate.
If you have issues with a post or a thread, please use the Report Post function to let us know. All you have to do is press this button beside each post:
Hope this suffices for people. Any thoughts feel free to post here, or PM me if you prefer.