Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

02-04-2009, 21:58   #1
Gareth-W-A

Send a message via MSN to Gareth-W-A
Z-Day vehicles

I was walking in town today, and what should i see, but the ultimate zombie survival vehicle...the dublin viking splash adventure boat/car.

Not only is it amphibious, a fantastic zombie deterrent, but it also can retract the ladder up into the boat, leaving a 6-7ft high barrier between you and the zombies.
The front comes to a point so zombies hit head-on will be spun away from the boat/car.
The vehicles roof frame could be useful in the instance of people breaking into first floor windows or climbing up onto roofs of smaller buildings without creating an accessible entrance point for zombies.
The capacity of the vehicle is estimated at 16-20 people, an excellent supply carrier as well.

Any other suggestions?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
02-04-2009, 23:18   #2
ScumLord

Well spotted good sir. Your new mission should be getting a rough idea where the keys may be located so that it can be commandeered after the panic.
03-04-2009, 17:52   #3
SmileyPaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScumLord View Post
Well spotted good sir. Your new mission should be getting a rough idea where the keys may be located so that it can be commandeered after the panic.
see there's your problem
vikings are notorious for hiding their keys within their epic beards..... we'll find a way though

I would still feel quite vulnerable because it is an open top but with a slight modification it could be what saves us.... there's always france to go to XD

on second thoughts I'd much prefer the z's to french
04-04-2009, 17:51   #4
Undead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyPaul View Post

on second thoughts I'd much prefer the z's to french
I'll second that !
07-04-2009, 07:17   #5
Snowie
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScumLord View Post

It's ok i can hot wire

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion