Car Valeting In Limerick City - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

09-02-2009, 12:47   #1
Giggler

Car Valeting In Limerick City

Hi, Just wondering where the best place to go to get this done is? I know a lot of the car parks have them now, but i would like to get a recommendation. I am looking bto get the car done from top to bottom, so i would rather somewhere that took a bit of time at it and not just a quick job.

Thanks
Giggler
Advertisement
09-02-2009, 12:50   #2
Tockman

I know howleys quay car park does a good valet. i think its 50euro for full valet.
09-02-2009, 12:53   #3
Mc Love

People a bit slow this morning or is the search function not working?
09-02-2009, 12:58   #4
Blazer

ah it's a monday morning..have to start the week gently
09-02-2009, 16:18   #5
Flaccus

The best place in Limerck is Premier Valeting. I have tried them all and I used detail cars on an amateur basis myself and I find these guys the best. They are just off the Coonagh roundabout, past the Travel Lodge, and it's down a lane on your left. They take a good few hours to do your car and offer wash, wax, and interior up to shampooing the carpets, reconditioning the leather etc... I go there every now and again. The car always comes out looking better than when it was new and I'm extremely fussy. I can't fault them at all. You'll pay up to 90 euro for the works though, so a little pricey. But last time I used them was 3-4 months ago so maybe prices have dropped. They do most of the valetting for the garages on the Ennis road and are always busy. No need to ever advertise. Their number is 061-454279.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/detailsSea...1214_9999_1503

Last edited by Flaccus; 09-02-2009 at 16:24.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
09-02-2009, 22:25   #6
phog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkysrovers View Post
People a bit slow this morning or is the search function not working?
Why?
09-02-2009, 22:38   #7
BeanieBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaccus View Post
The best place in Limerck is Premier Valeting. I have tried them all and I used detail cars on an amateur basis myself and I find these guys the best. They are just off the Coonagh roundabout, past the Travel Lodge, and it's down a lane on your left. They take a good few hours to do your car and offer wash, wax, and interior up to shampooing the carpets, reconditioning the leather etc... I go there every now and again. The car always comes out looking better than when it was new and I'm extremely fussy. I can't fault them at all. You'll pay up to 90 euro for the works though, so a little pricey. But last time I used them was 3-4 months ago so maybe prices have dropped. They do most of the valetting for the garages on the Ennis road and are always busy. No need to ever advertise. Their number is 061-454279.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/detailsSea...1214_9999_1503
We used them recently (kid violently ill in hub's car). They were still €90 but they got a 1995 car looking like a 2009 car. Very pleasant to deal with. We were told business had dropped off a bit.

I'm going to get my own car done there in a few weeks time.

This was the first time we had used a valeting service and I was very impressed with Premier.
16-02-2009, 19:22   #8
Giggler

Hi,
Thanks for the replies. I went with Tony and Premier Valeting. He did a fantastic job, car looks like new. It took a whole day as i got the works done, incl. seat shampooing. The car hadn't been driven in a while, and needed a good cleaning. It cost €137, it was well worth it though, and i will be bringing the other car in a few weeks.

I would recommend him if you need a nice job done on your car, as the result is well worth it, and gives the car a new lease of life.
Thanks from:
Thread Closed