Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-01-2009, 23:15   #1
Unregistered

go soft when putting on a condom

does this happen to anyone else.

A while ago i was with my gf and we doing all the foreplay and i was rock hard, then when i went to put on the condom, i started to go soft. Which makes it really hard to put it on usually having to watse 1 and then really hard to put it in.

Whats the problem?

Advertisement
05-01-2009, 23:22   #2
Wibbs

Yep it's happened to me. More than once. Stage fright or something. I'm not sure what or why.
Thanks from:
05-01-2009, 23:26   #3
Passenger

Get the missus to slap it on for you.
05-01-2009, 23:36   #4
Wibbs

Hardly obviously helpful, but has the germ of an idea. Involve your partner more in the putting on of the condom. TBH sometimes that has worked for me, sometimes it hasn't, but it's defo worth a try.
05-01-2009, 23:42   #5
Blackwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

A while ago i was with my gf and we doing all the foreplay and i was rock hard, then when i went to put on the condom, i started to go soft. Which makes it really hard to put it on usually having to watse 1 and then really hard to put it in.

Whats the problem?
Happens pretty much all the time for me too so you're not on your own at all there...what I do is before even foreplay I open the it out of the foil and have it ready to go on, cause I find while you're trying to open it up it can take your mind off staying hard cause you're focused on opening up the foil...anyway give that a try and see how you get on
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
05-01-2009, 23:44   #6
Unregistered

Condoms are a passion killer at the best of times. I think it is the fiddling around opening it and trying to put it on that puts an end to the previous hot and heaviness.

05-01-2009, 23:57   #7
jet2girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Whats the problem?
My boyfriend had this problem so I solved it by putting the condom in my mouth like a baby would suck on a dummy, then slipped it on using my lips to roll it all the way up. I gtee he never lost his erection when I put his condom on.
06-01-2009, 00:05   #8
dresden8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet2girl View Post
My boyfriend had this problem so I solved it by putting the condom in my mouth like a baby would suck on a dummy, then slipped it on using my lips to roll it all the way up. I gtee he never lost his erection when I put his condom on.
Wow.
06-01-2009, 00:16   #9
tony1kenobi

Quote:
Yup...that was gonna be my suggestion. A girl I used to see knew that trick. I think the first time she did it I filled the hat before it was on.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
06-01-2009, 02:09   #10
rosarosa

Quote:

+1

yup, this never fails......believe it or not, the condom can be a major passion killer for women as well. I remember the first physical relationship I had, we were both pretty inexperienced and he would take ages to get it on. Lucky I was new to the whole thing and thought it was part of the deal

A lot of women are willing to try new and inventive ways to help you slip it on....it usually adds to the fun. Have you asked her? Jet2girl's method will sure keep it up alright! Or she can slip it on during a mid-foreplay hand-job......use your imagination..........otherwise, no need for the moment to die...
09-01-2011, 04:24   #11
Tar.Aldarion
/flails limbs

Quote:
Hello best first post ever.

This is guaranteed to work. In fact her putting it on at all makes you way harder
09-01-2011, 12:31   #12
Kimono-Girl
Banned

Quote:

+1 million

i do this from time to time and it always works with keeping the mood going...
09-01-2011, 14:09   #13
Ksusha26

Quote:
I do that too. My boyfriend's penis would go soft when he would go to put it on so I offered to help him. After slipping it on with my lips, i usually massage his balls so he is nice and hard when entering my vagina.

I would never have sex with him without a condom. I am not ready yet for kids.
09-01-2011, 15:45   #14
boneyarsebogman

Send a message via MSN to boneyarsebogman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
Hello best first post ever.

This is guaranteed to work. In fact her putting it on at all makes you way harder
First and last post it seems.

Does that actually work though? It always seemed so iffy.. I mean there's the chance that the teeth could pierce through it somewhat.
09-01-2011, 16:08   #15
AntiMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyarsebogman View Post
First and last post it seems.

Does that actually work though? It always seemed so iffy.. I mean there's the chance that the teeth could pierce through it somewhat.
It's best not to use the teeth.

Like the OP I find wrapping-up to be a moodkiller, but a little assistance does help.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Share Tweet