Parking @ Glasnevin Cemetery - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-05-2008, 17:52   #1
Kavinsky

Parking @ Glasnevin Cemetery

Hi everyone. I am just wondering if anybody knows the parking spaces across the road from Glasnevin Cemetery, on the side of the main road. If anyone knows are they free or pay & display? Thank you.
Advertisement
12-05-2008, 17:56   #2
who's yer one?

we usually park on the main road on the same side as the cemetery, with no problem, & tisn't pay + display

mind you, tis a bit further down from the main gate that im on about, so maybe i've been f-all help :/
i meant well though

xx
12-05-2008, 17:58   #3
Dirk Gently
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by who's yer one? View Post
we usually park on the main road on the same side as the cemetery, with no problem, & tisn't pay + display

mind you, tis a bit further down from the main gate that im on about, so maybe i've been f-all help :/
i meant well though

xx
so you're one of the many who park in the cycle lane so.
12-05-2008, 18:06   #4
Kavinsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by who's yer one? View Post

i meant well though

xx
lol! It is not the actual cemetery I am interested in, but I am starting a job quite close to the cemetery next week and was looking for some good (free ) parking locations! I will check out the area myself before then also. Thanks for the information anyway.
13-05-2008, 08:26   #5
boneless
Closed Account

Never depend on a spot there. Often when there is a big funeral on the Garda put up the No Parking cones. Just to let you know...
Advertisement
13-05-2008, 23:14   #6
Kavinsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneless View Post
Never depend on a spot there. Often when there is a big funeral on the Garda put up the No Parking cones. Just to let you know...
Thanks I will be sure to keep that in mind when looking. I am actually thinking of renting a car-space very close to the job, for only 80 Euro/Month. It is secured 24 hour access and would probably be less hassle.
30-07-2008, 13:13   #7
donegalgirl28

The car spaces opposite the cemetary are all free. They don't always get filled up, only on Sundays or at match days in Croker.
30-07-2008, 13:55   #8
gurramok
Closed Account

Very true, i've used it myself a few times. Trick is not to park the car not facing the road as it's a pain getting out at peak hour.
Or try Prospect ave up to the Gravediggers pub, mostly free around there and out of range of blocking resident parking

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion